Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsAb7

Sep 26, 2021
Hey I'm ItsAb7, you can call me Ab (a-b), so I main the Hive, but also love playing CubeCraft! I'm mainly a PvPer. I'm also a Mod for Pada iOS, An MCPE Hive Mobile YouTuber with over 25k subs. I'm always here to look for friends! Just contact me on discord If you wanna play someday - ItsAb7#7238, I'm sorry but I'm not always available to play with, but someday I would.

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey I'm ItsAb7, you can call me Ab (a-b), so I main the Hive, but also love playing CubeCraft! I'm mainly a PvPer. I'm also a Mod for Pada iOS, An MCPE Hive Mobile YouTuber with over 25k subs. I'm always here to look for friends! Just contact me on discord If you wanna play someday - ItsAb7#7238, I'm sorry but I'm not always available to play with, but someday I would.
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom