Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

Hey everyone!

I actually have never done a real introduction. So I think it's time to tell my story before I leave the forums.
I started playing on CubeCraft back in 2016, it actually was the first server I ever played on. I would make a lot of youtube video's about CubeCraft and I was quite involved in the SkyWars scene. I asked my parents if I could buy the diamond rank when I only played on CubeCraft for a few months, I absolutely loved it! Finally being able to vote in SkyWars games etc.

Then after around 3 years I really started to get into YouTube and gained my first 500 subscribers, it felt amazing! This was 2019. I never really engaged a lot with the forums back then though, only to report players. I went by the name iWillPlaySkywars back then, which is also mentioned in a thread of @Blocky HERE. Then in 2020 I tried becoming helper, I was in an interview and it was cringe as hell, I never got accepted which I really appreciate now.

I don't think Minecraft has anything to offer me anymore. I really enjoyed meeting players on cubecraft by the way! @Axyy was the first person I became friends with while playing on CubeCraft. Thanks for the good times.

Now it's time to admit a few wrongdoings:
- I made 2 fake reports against 2 players. (Giacca02 and iAppreciate) don't ask me why I did it, probably because I was jaleous of their quality YouTube video's(?) (One of them has a small missing detail in the scoreboard which I forgot to make. I think I forgot to add a dot in between a large number. Example: 10000 should be 10.000 in the scoreboard displayed) I would appreciate if those fake reports could be removed from the player's history.) My apologies for that :facepalm:
- I've done some more stupid things which I wont mention here because I would get harassed by his fans.

It's been a wild ride on this server, I hope the Java server of CubeCraft will remain strong for many years to come. It's been a blast, but it's time for me to go now. Thanks for everything!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom