Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 294498

Hey everyone!

I actually have never done a real introduction. So I think it's time to tell my story before I leave the forums.
I started playing on CubeCraft back in 2016, it actually was the first server I ever played on. I would make a lot of youtube video's about CubeCraft and I was quite involved in the SkyWars scene. I asked my parents if I could buy the diamond rank when I only played on CubeCraft for a few months, I absolutely loved it! Finally being able to vote in SkyWars games etc.

Then after around 3 years I really started to get into YouTube and gained my first 500 subscribers, it felt amazing! This was 2019. I never really engaged a lot with the forums back then though, only to report players. I went by the name iWillPlaySkywars back then, which is also mentioned in a thread of @Blocky HERE. Then in 2020 I tried becoming helper, I was in an interview and it was cringe as hell, I never got accepted which I really appreciate now.

I don't think Minecraft has anything to offer me anymore. I really enjoyed meeting players on cubecraft by the way! @Axyy was the first person I became friends with while playing on CubeCraft. Thanks for the good times.

Now it's time to admit a few wrongdoings:
- I made 2 fake reports against 2 players. (Giacca02 and iAppreciate) don't ask me why I did it, probably because I was jaleous of their quality YouTube video's(?) (One of them has a small missing detail in the scoreboard which I forgot to make. I think I forgot to add a dot in between a large number. Example: 10000 should be 10.000 in the scoreboard displayed) I would appreciate if those fake reports could be removed from the player's history.) My apologies for that :facepalm:
- I've done some more stupid things which I wont mention here because I would get harassed by his fans.

It's been a wild ride on this server, I hope the Java server of CubeCraft will remain strong for many years to come. It's been a blast, but it's time for me to go now. Thanks for everything!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom