Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have noticed, a few days ago, CubeCraft Games updated a lot of things within the network, including the forums, the lobbies, and even adding extra perks! But there is one perk that hasn't really been talked about in much detail that I am going to be covering today. If you are a regular on Bedrock Edition, you probably already have this shop item purchased. For those who are unable to see images, this rank costs around £8-£9 (1690 Minecoins ), from the CubeCraft Bedrock Marketplace.

ApplicationFrameHost_eC4uOjIEqC.png

The "Survival Games Rank" is a brand new addition to the CubeCraft Games: Bedrock server that allows for the ability to vote for how powerful items will be in your round, as well as changing many cosmetic items such as the 'death' effects and even your gravestone when you die. Along with these awesome perks, your death messages are also custom, giving a new message each time you kill a player!

Survival Games Rank: Loot voting!

As a regular Survival Games player, I am extremely pleased that they have released a rank for Survival Games, allowing the ability to change how hard the game would be because you can choose the items that spawn in the chests. Want a challenge? Vote for overpowered items! Overpowered items really are overpowered, with sharpness III diamond swords, enchanted diamond armour, extremely powerful bows, and more!

But be careful, if you encounter this amazing game experience, the number of chests around the maps have been limited, so your average "go-to" chest might not be there when you go to find it!

ApplicationFrameHost_s1gBpDMmhv.png

Survival Games Rank: Prefixes

As you will have also noticed, you can even customize yourself in the hub/lobby! With 3 awesome prefixes that you can add to the front of your name! Show your Survival Games addiction with these awesome new prefixes, while you aim to be the best! These prefixes will show all across the CubeCraft Games Bedrock network.

Available Ranks:

[SG Pro]
[
Chest Master]
[
Last Survivor]
lCZ7jB1Y9B.png

Survival Games Rank: Kill Messages
These are just some of the kill messages as I have received currently. If you find any more, let me know in the replies below, and I will add them onto this thread!

<player> was pummelled by <player>'s Kung Fu moves.
<player> was smacked into next week by <player>.
<player> and <player> settled their differences and became friends... Just kidding, <player> killed <player>
<player> was finished by <player>. Fatality!
<player> tucked <player> in for a dirt nap.
<player> used <player> as a punching bag!
<player> turned <player> into a spooky ghost!
<player> destroyed <player> into oblivion.

Survival Games Rank: Kill Effects
One of the more unique parts of this rank has to be the kill effects. This means, when you kill a player, the effect you choose will show before they die! While effect might delay your kill slightly, and give you slightly less time to gain your kill's loot, it has a very, very minimal effect, one you will hardly even notice when playing. As of right now, there are currently 5 kill effects that can be used within Survival Games at this time. These effects include:

• Cloud
  • Cold Death
  • Explosion
  • Love
  • Smoke
  • Randomise

Randomise isn't actually a kill effect, but with will switch between any of the 5 kill effects available with each round, it is a pretty awesome feature, I have to admit.

Survival Games Rank: Gravestones
And with that, we now finish off with one of the other great things about this rank, the customisable gravestones. This allows you to change how a player's death-location shows on your screen. You can change from the standard gravestone with "game over" written on it, to a more custom and unique gravestone such as Sword Podium, Hospital and Bone Pile.
(Note: Bone-pile is golden as I had it selected)
k7VFK40VGU.png
YfcCmwm32u.png
Lfryg5oUuo.png
t0BDHxngCQ.png

Overall, I really recommend getting this rank because of just how much it has to offer, as well as how much it can really change the game, not just for you, but others as well. It is definitely worth the overall price for the rank!

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Fqnta and Typicaaal

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
“Are you, are you, coming to the tree? The hung up a man, they say who murdered three”.

They should add that as a cosmetic effect, it’s not in the game. It’s a song from The hunger games. Idk, it reminded me of it

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
Thanks for doing this, I'll be sure to get it! I've been waiting for Kill Effects for a long time 😁

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom