Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireballxkr22

Mar 13, 2017
HI, I was earlier playing egg wars and saw a hacker. Is there any possible way i can report him/her? They also straight up told everyone they were hacking, as well as displayed it. Can sentinel do anything about it? I have the player name but thats it.... I don't have any video proof unfortunately.

Reactions: bale_7b

fireballxkr22

Mar 13, 2017
Hi, I was earlier playing egg wars and i spotted a hacker while playing. He admitted he used hacks, and uses: flyhacks, reach hacks, i don't know any more, but they're pretty obvious.

His name is noahAweau, (gamer tag) and I was wondering if somehow sentinel could do something

Thanks,
fireballxkr22

koohikoo

Jun 4, 2016
Canada
tinyurl.com
Scripts are not allowed on the server, especially those that give you an in-game advantage... the only reason you made the script was to help yourself out, making it easier for you and giving you an advantage over other players.

I believe jitterclicking, as well as butterfly clicking, should be allowed in 1.8 as it's part of the PVP.
However it isn't needed in 1.9 and only people with killaura and autoclickers use it extensively in that version, therefore, for me, it's only bannable in that version.
but it doesn't do anything I can't do, therefore not an advantage

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
well , i know that my reply will not be the best , but anticheat isn't really good ( it isn't 100% ready ) , because jigsaw for example makes full bypass ( except anti-kb ) , but don't forget that devs will keep updating sentinel. Finally the bad news are that in history almost everything has a way to get stopped , for example when badlion updates the anticheat , client's developers are making it ( client ) bypassing it ( anticheat ) , so just hope for the best :)

MarcoGaming11

Sep 27, 2016
I really like that Cubecraft is now getting bigger and with this brand new anticheat is going to get even bigger!Well done :D

fireballxkr22

Mar 13, 2017
It doesn't stop people from hacking. At least not from my experience. Still hackers everywhere.

I just hope they get banned sooner or getting kicked a lot more frequently with this.

I had the same experience. I faced a game with a whole team of hackers and I tried msging the mods, as well as saying it on this page, but it doesn't seem to catch any attention. I wish there was a command to simply report someone, so that it would at least make a difference. To be frank, hacking isn't fun for anyone except for that person. I personally think hypixel is quite advanced in terms of watchdog and all - In my opinion I have seen loads of hackers and me and fellow players are actually quite frustrated that sentinel isn't doing anything. Hopefully there will be improvements in the future. If there is such a command, what is it?

megamanlol123

Mar 14, 2017
Anti-cheat Failure
I've just played for a little more then a month on this game and all time since that update, I've been reported for that "0.00000001%" chance 4 times already for Anti-Knock-Back, and I've never cheated ever. And just today i got banned for a week because of what? Running around a golf court in the main lobby!
I don't know what your "They’re really small" was, but he was clearly lying! You REALLY need to fix on what you just added!
It's clearly not as stable as you say it is... :(

Please, read my appeal, since i don't want to wait another 6 more days just for doing nothing!

fireballxkr22

Mar 13, 2017
Anti-cheat Failure
I've just played for a little more then a month on this game and all time since that update, I've been reported for that "0.00000001%" chance 4 times already for Anti-Knock-Back, and I've never cheated ever. And just today i got banned for a week because of what? Running around a golf court in the main lobby!
I don't know what your "They’re really small" was, but he was clearly lying! You REALLY need to fix on what you just added!
It's clearly not as stable as you say it is... :(

Please, read my appeal, since i don't want to wait another 6 more days just for doing nothing!

I definitely get you! I got banned for a glitch in my computer that lagged me back, and I don't even understand! They're banning good, honest people, but not banning the actual hackers. But these comments aren't catching anyone's attention. Ugh I wish there was just a way to /report someone yknow!

Reactions: megamanlol123

THEBIGTHREE

Dec 6, 2016
I have a question, I can't get labymod to work. Will I be banned for using a hacked client for only aoutosprint and optifine or can I not use hacked clients at all?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I have a question, I can't get labymod to work. Will I be banned for using a hacked client for only aoutosprint and optifine or can I not use hacked clients at all?
This should really be obvious, but no, you're not allowed to use hacked clients at all. Also auto sprint mods are not allowed themselves.
Labymod - it is allowed without the toggle sprint module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom