Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
"No butterfly clicking, you don't really need it in 1.9 so there's no point"
What if people are in the 1.8 FFA and 1.8 classic duels modes? Will that mean they can't butterfly click too or get banned?

_Theking_

Mar 11, 2017
Help me please, yesterday I was banned from the server by the new sentinel, I play fairly often on the server I do not use hack or anything like it seems unfair to Ban.
Sorry for the English and I speak Spanish.
ayudenme por favor, el dia de ayer fui baneado del servidor por el nuevo sentinel, juego bastante seguido en el servidor no uso hack ni nada parecido me parece injusto el Ban

NRU16Elec

Feb 9, 2017
[Quote = "_ Theking_, mensaje: 795.038, miembro de: 298522"] Ayuda por favor, ayer estaba prohibido acceder al servidor por el nuevo centinela, yo juego con bastante frecuencia en el servidor no uso truco ni nada parece injusto Prohibición.
Lo siento por el Inglés y que hablan español.
ayudenme por favor, el dia de ayer fui baneado del Servidor por El Nuevo centinela, juego Bastante Seguido en el Servidor ningún truco USO NI NADA PARECIDO me parece injusto el Ban [/ quote]
Banned the account of my sister without reason she does not use hacks or any tricks and banned it like that and no one responds to that

NRU16Elec

Feb 9, 2017
Because they banned my sister she does not use tricks and respect the rule the poor hardly and is 10 years old and likes to play egg wars tell me why

NRU16Elec

Feb 9, 2017
For banean for this your minecraft account is compromised. please reset your password. Account banned for that reason: DEL_M

CrazymanJR

Novice Member
Dec 19, 2016
Vancouver, BC
"No butterfly clicking, you don't really need it in 1.9 so there's no point"
What if people are in the 1.8 FFA and 1.8 classic duels modes? Will that mean they can't butterfly click too or get banned?
Butterfly clicking isn't allowed, although players are always welcome to jitterclick in 1.8 gamemodes.

D

Deleted member 254738

Butterfly clicking isn't allowed, although players are always welcome to jitterclick in 1.8 gamemodes.
Osea no se puede hacer jitterclick? Que quieren decir con esto? Esto es una broma? Bueno si es en 1.9 esta bien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom