Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerdan

Mar 10, 2017
So
i thought i could try out your new anticheat with my 1.11.2 Client
(Keep in Mind, the client is work in progress, lots of basic stuff is still missing, not even nearly ready to play with it)
I were able to cheat on cubecraft nearly the same as before this update
i think i would take my time to bypass 1.11.2 stuff, i would end up with nearly the same results as on 1.8 , without the new anticheat

tigerdan

Mar 10, 2017
if this comments get deleted , its just a proof that you cant live with criticism, or want to hide how bad your new anticheat is.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
if this comments get deleted , its just a proof that you cant live with criticism, or want to hide how bad your new anticheat is.
You clearly did not read the thread!
The anticheat itself doesn't ban. It logs players who hack, and then releases ban waves! :p

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
So
i thought i could try out your new anticheat with my 1.11.2 Client
(Keep in Mind, the client is work in progress, lots of basic stuff is still missing, not even nearly ready to play with it)
I were able to cheat on cubecraft nearly the same as before this update
i think i would take my time to bypass 1.11.2 stuff, i would end up with nearly the same results as on 1.8 , without the new anticheat

Did you even read the original post?

View attachment 130802
Great! Hackers get banned straight away right!
Not exactly. To help prevent a constant cat and mouse game between ourselves and the mod developers we just log that a certain username is to be banned. This is common practice in many other games and on many other Minecraft Servers. Upon initial release we will be running ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future we will be increasing the frequency. It's not impossible that in the future we may move to instant bans.

Sentinel will not kick or immediately ban hackers to make it more difficult for developers to adapt their clients. Check this link in a few hours :p
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/Darktak

Reactions: Joe Henry

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Lets see
im pretty sure that if i get banned its because a mod.
I dont expect much from an anticheat , if its made by cubecraft.
16e9cba83a51e0e027679e4fe7010257.png

xd
I'm hoping in the future that once the anticheat is more precise that they will start kicking people for hacks in addition to ban waves :p

Reactions: Power Ranger

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Instead of hating about the anti-cheat quality, you can just report issues with it.
Leaving hate reactions about how bad you think Sentinel it doesn't help them out to solve the problems.

It's really hard to create a 100% working anti-cheat, so please, don't start screaming around like some potato, and just report the issues. They're doing their best and you just gotta respect that.

Max Lee

Nov 17, 2016
I have found myself getting kicked from the server even though I don't hack. It has kicked me for flying a few times since the now anti-cheat. please fix this!

Thanks
-eglgamer

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Oh boy! I hope they're doing their best, because they just banned me without a single word and didn't have an explanation or anything!
I think you should have stuck with just kicking hackers, because that was a dirty move. >:(

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Oh boy! I hope they're doing their best, because they just banned me without a single word and didn't have an explanation or anything!
I think you should have stuck with just kicking hackers, because that was a dirty move. :mad:
well if you hack you get banned that is the way it works:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom