Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
o_OI think this is a good thing, However i have already been falsely accused and banned... i made an appeal and it has been denied so idk what to do :(
You can't do s**t since whenever a server gets an anti-cheat they believe it is perfect and forget that it's just a buggy robot that instabans people.

Reactions: AnythingForViews

Yat6ma

Mar 3, 2017
View attachment 130802

We all make mistakes though, Sentinel will too!
Absolutely. Just rarely. We have every confidence in Sentinel because we have been testing it for so long but we know out of the hundreds of thousands of players and millions of sessions we get a day that there may be some false positives. If you are wrongly banned you will still be able to appeal. During your appeal you will have the option to flag the appeal as a “False Positive”. It should be noted though that when we are dealing with the appeal that it was not a false positive you will be permanently banned from the server.

I hope that you’re all as excited for this as we are. There's a long road ahead of us as we continue to improve Sentinel and I look forward to you all joining us. I’d also like to say thank you to the person who has been putting a huge amount of work in to this project @CrazymanJR.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I have an Egg I need to protect.

I got banned unfairly by Sentinel for Illegal modifications. I appealed about the situation they denied my appeal! Im 100% sure I didn't use something illegal. All I did was downloading optifine 1.9, joining cubecraft. Set urself in my situation please.

-U're playing cubecraft everyday
-U download optifine
-U log in to Cubecraft
-U see that u're permanently banned.
-Ur appeal gets denied.

Cmon I really want to play back on the Cubecraft server I dont use illegal modfications. Someone please help me.

Reactions: sabsfunny

trvphix

So it wont result into an instant ban am I right? Well explain my permanent ban then...
I'm a active player and never cheated on cubecraft. I play one time in 1.9 > ffa > 1.8 classic > jitterclicking op > Gets permanent banned. GREAT ANTI CHEAT LOL

Finn124

Apr 9, 2017
o_OI think this is a good thing, However i have already been falsely accused and banned... i made an appeal and it has been denied so idk what to do :(

Update on my ban- I contacted them since I couldn't make a new ban appeal , my week of being ban is almost over now but I told them I don't know what to do, I told them I cant make another appeal and I have been falsely accused ( I think it was because I was lagging, so I was kind of floating mid-air for a moment but I wasn't flying ! ) they basically said that they cant do anything about it ! so, guess I will wait almost 4 days to return to the server, since they wont reply to me again...

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
LOL.... I SAW A HACKER BUT SENTINEL DIDN'T BAN HIM AND I WASN'T RECORDING TOO :(:(:(:(:(:(
Sentinel doesn't ban instantly. The AC works doing ban waves on a daily schedule and in the future the frequency will be increased. Today when I was recording a hacker, the player suddenly disconnected and I checked the appeals page and he was banned by Sentinel. But this isn't always like that case, so always record the hacker and report it.

ItzSomebody

Dec 7, 2016
[QUOTE = "Finn124, post: 809029, member: 309401"] O_OI think this is a good thing, however i have already been falsely accused and banned ... i made an appeal and it has been denied so idk what to do :([ / QUOTE]

Guess you gotta stay banned forever

D

Deleted member 112709

Sentinel is really the best anti-cheat which only exists, it is a really good update, but it just takes a little long before people are expelled, usually I report them at first, then my reports be disapproved because those people are banned only but otherwise really great!
Actually, hackers are getting banned really quick. I was fighting a hacker in 1.8 EggWars, and he randomly disconnected. I have checked his name on appeals.cubecraft.net, and he got banned by Sentinel.

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
How about make butterfly clicking illegal ONLY in pvp (1.8 classic pvp) and 1.8 servers, cause 1.9 pvp stops this feature in it's tracks.

Apr 26, 2017
I dont think that this anti cheat good is hè banned me for illegal cliënt modifications i have only optifine/5-zig and laby mod :(:(

LostBoy_Dank

May 9, 2017
Well... i got banned for nothing :/ by SENTINEL and yes! i send an appeal! so if its just a wrong thing or something! then it will be okay for me :) but i was like: O_O WHAT T F**** DID I EVER DOO??? D:

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well... i got banned for nothing :/ by SENTINEL and yes! i send an appeal! so if its just a wrong thing or something! then it will be okay for me :) but i was like: O_O WHAT T F**** DID I EVER DOO??? D:
There is always a reason for a ban. Sentinel says why you were banned when you get banned, although if you mean that you ban was a false positive then please appeal explaining what could have caused this and if it does get denied, please contact CrazyManJr on the forums and he will closely look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom