Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys, I'm James aka @POWER_RANGER here to tell you some stuff about myself. ♡

I'm 17 years old and live in 'Murica on the east coast. I'm generally a very quiet and shy person when I'm not using the interwebs. :oops: I play piano and guitar in my spare time and play percussion in my school's band! :) I love animals and have 2 kittays, 1 dog, 2 turtles, and 8 chickens. :D I have two brothers and I'm the middle child. I was a huge fan of Migthy Morphin' Power Rangers as a kid which is why I have the name. :p

I discovered this Roblox knockoff a little over 5 years ago when I saw my older brother make a nether portal. I asked him to play and I instantly got addicted. I mostly played factions and PvE servers until the 1.9 combat update came out where I decided I would finally learn to PvP and hopefully not die all the time. :p After PvPing across a few servers I met some new friends including @GamerFreak who showed me Cubecraft when it first updated to 1.9. :D I joined the forums about a month later to try and appeal for a friend of mine but wasn't very active until a few months later. Since then I've met and played with hundreds of awesome people across Cubecraft!

If you ever want to play with me sometime add Power_Ranger as a friend or hit me up on discord at Power_Ranger#5426. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with many more of you! Much ♡!

-Cringy Block Game Kid

Also @KitKatkels17 I am the real power ranger sry for messing with you on discord. :3

L

Lepzi

It's nice to meet you and know a bit about you I know you aren't exactly new so I'm just going to say welcome back!:)

Reactions: Power Ranger

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys, I'm James aka @POWER_RANGER here to tell you some stuff about myself. ♡

I'm 17 years old and live in 'Murica on the east coast. I'm generally a very quiet and shy person when I'm not using the interwebs. :oops: I play piano and guitar in my spare time and play percussion in my school's band! :) I love animals and have 2 kittays, 1 dog, 2 turtles, and 8 chickens. :D I have two brothers and I'm the middle child. I was a huge fan of Migthy Morphin' Power Rangers as a kid which is why I have the name. :p

I discovered this Roblox knockoff a little over 5 years ago when I saw my older brother make a nether portal. I asked him to play and I instantly got addicted. I mostly played factions and PvE servers until the 1.9 combat update came out where I decided I would finally learn to PvP and hopefully not die all the time. :p After PvPing across a few servers I met some new friends including @GamerFreak who showed me Cubecraft when it first updated to 1.9. :D I joined the forums about a month later to try and appeal for a friend of mine but wasn't very active until a few months later. Since then I've met and played with hundreds of awesome people across Cubecraft!

If you ever want to play with me sometime add Power_Ranger as a friend or hit me up on discord at Power_Ranger#5426. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with many more of you! Much ♡!

-Cringy Block Game Kid

Also @KitKatkels17 I am the real power ranger sry for messing with you on discord. :3
Cool, I've always wondered how Power ranger came from!
Nice to know about you!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom