Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Hey guys, I'm James aka @POWER_RANGER here to tell you some stuff about myself. ♡

I'm 17 years old and live in 'Murica on the east coast. I'm generally a very quiet and shy person when I'm not using the interwebs. :oops: I play piano and guitar in my spare time and play percussion in my school's band! :) I love animals and have 2 kittays, 1 dog, 2 turtles, and 8 chickens. :D I have two brothers and I'm the middle child. I was a huge fan of Migthy Morphin' Power Rangers as a kid which is why I have the name. :p

I discovered this Roblox knockoff a little over 5 years ago when I saw my older brother make a nether portal. I asked him to play and I instantly got addicted. I mostly played factions and PvE servers until the 1.9 combat update came out where I decided I would finally learn to PvP and hopefully not die all the time. :p After PvPing across a few servers I met some new friends including @GamerFreak who showed me Cubecraft when it first updated to 1.9. :D I joined the forums about a month later to try and appeal for a friend of mine but wasn't very active until a few months later. Since then I've met and played with hundreds of awesome people across Cubecraft!

If you ever want to play with me sometime add Power_Ranger as a friend or hit me up on discord at Power_Ranger#5426. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with many more of you! Much ♡!

-Cringy Block Game Kid

Also @KitKatkels17 I am the real power ranger sry for messing with you on discord. :3

L

Lepzi

It's nice to meet you and know a bit about you I know you aren't exactly new so I'm just going to say welcome back!:)

Reactions: Power Ranger

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey guys, I'm James aka @POWER_RANGER here to tell you some stuff about myself. ♡

I'm 17 years old and live in 'Murica on the east coast. I'm generally a very quiet and shy person when I'm not using the interwebs. :oops: I play piano and guitar in my spare time and play percussion in my school's band! :) I love animals and have 2 kittays, 1 dog, 2 turtles, and 8 chickens. :D I have two brothers and I'm the middle child. I was a huge fan of Migthy Morphin' Power Rangers as a kid which is why I have the name. :p

I discovered this Roblox knockoff a little over 5 years ago when I saw my older brother make a nether portal. I asked him to play and I instantly got addicted. I mostly played factions and PvE servers until the 1.9 combat update came out where I decided I would finally learn to PvP and hopefully not die all the time. :p After PvPing across a few servers I met some new friends including @GamerFreak who showed me Cubecraft when it first updated to 1.9. :D I joined the forums about a month later to try and appeal for a friend of mine but wasn't very active until a few months later. Since then I've met and played with hundreds of awesome people across Cubecraft!

If you ever want to play with me sometime add Power_Ranger as a friend or hit me up on discord at Power_Ranger#5426. I'm looking forward to meeting and playing with many more of you! Much ♡!

-Cringy Block Game Kid

Also @KitKatkels17 I am the real power ranger sry for messing with you on discord. :3
Cool, I've always wondered how Power ranger came from!
Nice to know about you!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Loskol's profile.
1715877713484.png
UncleSpect wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
happy birthday!
Changed my name to _EliteSexy, so thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🐷
Top Bottom