Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

VIJOEP

Jul 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi everyone,

My name is Joep (IGN: VIJOEP) I’m a 15-year-old Dutch boy. I like to play field hockey, playing video-games and hanging out with friends. I graduated this year and I will start a new journey on the same school. When its nice weather I work on the beach, I rent beach beds to people and that’s how I make money. Last year I bought myself a nice gaming pc so I could play some sick games with my friends.

Minecraft

I started playing Minecraft about 7 years ago. Me and my brothers bought only one Minecraft account that we had to share. First I made some sick lava worlds but after that time I found out that there were more things to do in Minecraft than making these lava worlds. I discoverd servers, survival and much more. Since then I loved minecraft more and more. Many years later I discovered eggwars, I was so addicted that I played it all day. Until….. one of my brothers thought it was funny to use hacks. We got banned and I couldn’t play eggwars anymore. I stopped playing the game and a year later I bought myself a new account.

And now I am here, typing this introduction which only a few of you will read. If you read this: I will thank you for your time and if you need help or someone to play games with… here I am!

Have a nice day!

Discord: VIJOEP#9288

PS. English is not my native language. If you found something that was not correct please let me now!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey there, and nice to meet you! ;)
Welcome here on the forums, everyone on the cubecraft are awsome and helpfull so have you any questions you are welcome. Whow 7 years playing minecraft that is so awsome! :o

And my name is Twan I love to play on cubecraft and I am 15 years old, my hobby's are soccer and darts! I love to help people so you're welcome! :D

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Welcome to CCG (CubeCraft Games) and 7 years is a very Long time playing minecraft! Enjoy here!:)
If you have any problems feel free to contact me! I will be happy to help you!;)

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hi everyone,

My name is Joep (IGN: VIJOEP) I’m a 15-year-old Dutch boy. I like to play field hockey, playing video-games and hanging out with friends. I graduated this year and I will start a new journey on the same school. When its nice weather I work on the beach, I rent beach beds to people and that’s how I make money. Last year I bought myself a nice gaming pc so I could play some sick games with my friends.

Minecraft

I started playing Minecraft about 7 years ago. Me and my brothers bought only one Minecraft account that we had to share. First I made some sick lava worlds but after that time I found out that there were more things to do in Minecraft than making these lava worlds. I discoverd servers, survival and much more. Since then I loved minecraft more and more. Many years later I discovered eggwars, I was so addicted that I played it all day. Until….. one of my brothers thought it was funny to use hacks. We got banned and I couldn’t play eggwars anymore. I stopped playing the game and a year later I bought myself a new account.

And now I am here, typing this introduction which only a few of you will read. If you read this: I will thank you for your time and if you need help or someone to play games with… here I am!

Have a nice day!

PS. English is not my native language. If you found something that was not correct please let me now!

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
As previous stated, reading the rules is always a good way to get started.
If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask!

Have a pleasant day. <3

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone,

Minecraft

Have a nice day!

Welcome to CCG!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!
If you need anything P.M me :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi everyone,

Minecraft

Have a nice day!

Thats a nice intro!
Nice knowing you more :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom