Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 12, 2017
Outer Place
Hai, my name is- well I don't need ta tell ya because you can just read it off from my username. I wanna be your friends and have a good time here. I'm not new, but since I forgot to make an introduction, I'll make it now. \ ⦁⟡⦁ /

I don't really play minecraft anymore because my friends aren't online much and it's getting boring because of that, but I like talking on the forums a lot because there are a lot of people and I just love notifs! ^-^ There are also a lot of nice people here, it's like a social media for people to communicate if there's a problem, or just having plain fun with other people and befriending popular people around here. Pretty sure they're a LOT of people that signed up here but rarely come...

Anyways, about me, I like anime, food, games, music (mostly k-pop), sleep, manga, and happiness. I'm a big fan of BTS, a k-pop group that you guys probably don't know. But they have millions of fans. The fandom's name is ARMY. ^-^
tumblr_oztaexo7Ma1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg

(They DO NOT look like girls >_<)

Anime: I like action, romance, comedy, and slice of life anime that have a great story. Slice of life and comedy anime recommendations are: Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kaderuge (Tanaka-kun is always listless) and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Romance and comedy: Net-juu no Susume and Kamisama Hajimemashite. Action: Noragami, Shingeki no Kyojin, Boku no Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteru Darou ka

Nowadays, I've become bored with having nothing to do. Usually, I finish games within a week or two. Rhythm and fighting games that are high quality are my favourite types of games. I've also joined cubecraft's discord but I haven't went on it for a loooooong while... Nothing much to say there.

I don't really have much of self-esteem since I keep on insulting myself and taking some things from the past personally.. When I get too angry, I start to cry, and I hate that because then I'd be a crybaby.. But I try to get over things.

Coffee? I don't usually drink coffee or tea because either it's bitter or weird-tasting. I prefer frappuccinos instead. Favourite food? Noodles.

Favourite colours: Purple, black, white, and blue.

Welp, that was pretty much about it because I have no other things to say and now you know all about me. I was planning to make this a long post, but since I summarized everything, I guess it won't be a long one. Tell me all about your interests in the comments! I wanna know more about you, too! Bye and thanks for reading!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Elenahh and Soeshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
thanks for the follow my cutie friend! 🤍
xEefster wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Happybirthday bbg!! ❤🥳
Thjis wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Gefeliciteerd Eva!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day z of y
I think I just hit a wall on Discord... I never thought I would be in 200 servers that actually surprised me xD
Screenbits 2024-05-15_145118.png
Top Bottom