Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 12, 2017
Outer Place
Hai, my name is- well I don't need ta tell ya because you can just read it off from my username. I wanna be your friends and have a good time here. I'm not new, but since I forgot to make an introduction, I'll make it now. \ ⦁⟡⦁ /

I don't really play minecraft anymore because my friends aren't online much and it's getting boring because of that, but I like talking on the forums a lot because there are a lot of people and I just love notifs! ^-^ There are also a lot of nice people here, it's like a social media for people to communicate if there's a problem, or just having plain fun with other people and befriending popular people around here. Pretty sure they're a LOT of people that signed up here but rarely come...

Anyways, about me, I like anime, food, games, music (mostly k-pop), sleep, manga, and happiness. I'm a big fan of BTS, a k-pop group that you guys probably don't know. But they have millions of fans. The fandom's name is ARMY. ^-^
tumblr_oztaexo7Ma1v9f0spo1_1280.jpg

(They DO NOT look like girls >_<)

Anime: I like action, romance, comedy, and slice of life anime that have a great story. Slice of life and comedy anime recommendations are: Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kaderuge (Tanaka-kun is always listless) and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Romance and comedy: Net-juu no Susume and Kamisama Hajimemashite. Action: Noragami, Shingeki no Kyojin, Boku no Hero Academia, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteru Darou ka

Nowadays, I've become bored with having nothing to do. Usually, I finish games within a week or two. Rhythm and fighting games that are high quality are my favourite types of games. I've also joined cubecraft's discord but I haven't went on it for a loooooong while... Nothing much to say there.

I don't really have much of self-esteem since I keep on insulting myself and taking some things from the past personally.. When I get too angry, I start to cry, and I hate that because then I'd be a crybaby.. But I try to get over things.

Coffee? I don't usually drink coffee or tea because either it's bitter or weird-tasting. I prefer frappuccinos instead. Favourite food? Noodles.

Favourite colours: Purple, black, white, and blue.

Welp, that was pretty much about it because I have no other things to say and now you know all about me. I was planning to make this a long post, but since I summarized everything, I guess it won't be a long one. Tell me all about your interests in the comments! I wanna know more about you, too! Bye and thanks for reading!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Elenahh and Soeshi
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom