Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I really love to see how everyone interacts in this community, sometimes it may go wrong, but I think we are good enough to know that you can ignore it or you talk about it and making it better again. And with that I mean we all help each other and we know we can trust each other (I hope)

I have learned a lot with my past when I was toxic, so I think this is a good thing to talk about. You always can think about and learn about your mistakes and you may think this isn't a reply for this thread, but I think it is in my eyes. I have like a good feeling, you may can talk about it and more things to stop the bad thing and than to be more safe on the server. Also to help people on the right way, this is how I think. :P

I think we're only going to make this server better if we keep going on like this. Keep it up and stay safe! <3

Last edited:

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Great to see Cubecraft being more than just a Minecraft server and doing their best to help everyone. I love this direction that Cubecraft is taking, keep it up!

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Rodrigol71

Jun 17, 2020
I have a question until when is Skyblock going to be out and I have another question can I become an admin

From Rodrigol71

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom