Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
Hey my name is Professor_Pork and I have a gold rank trying to get higher up in my level on cubecraft. I also LOVE EggWars.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
203rd Hi I am jollow250 i am from somewhere that ism't North Korea
i joined this server in an attempt to find a new server and after a couple of days it was my favourite server ever and still is
once i had joined the server i kinda tried to fit in to the community even tho anybody who knows me knows that i am incredibly weird talkative and just generally unusual but i eventually got into the shoe so i decided to join the forums that is all i can really say
oh and i like my coffee red-hot even though that is incredibly dangerous but hey i like danger but i also like safety yes
i like comedy and that is what i would like be a comedain as a profession when i graduate

WeMeatAgain

Sep 30, 2016
Hello!

My name is David but I wouldn't mind if you called me Dave. I am 14 years old and I am an African-American. I found out about CubeCraft a while back but just started to get into it very recently and I'm loving it! I love watching movies, gaming, sports and food (referring back to my IGN) and music. My favorite game to play on CubeCraft is EggWars.

Zrathex

Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
MARS WITHOUT OXYGEN :|
youtube.com
Well I haven't even introduced myself :P Only through YouTube so should we get started?

First off, when Minecraft first was released me and my best friend that have always been on my site, supported me and helped med through a lot, he showed me a new world. He showed me "Minecraft", first off we both create a world together and we found a village city and builded a wall around it with a redstone door and there we had a wonderful city, till we started using online servers for example "MultiCube" that was hoster by Syndicate. I bought the highest rank for $120 which was "TITAN" and when the server went down I quit minecraft. After a few years I went on https://Minecraftservers.org and spotted CubeCraft that is a large server and I joined. After I joined I started playing Lucky Island and was streaming it. So after a while I got some money and bought Diamond, but i released I wanted /fly so I bought Emerald :P Now I am here today as a proud Emerald rank finishing school as a chef and will be playing on CubeCraft for a long time.

Chef thread can be found here - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/what-happened-today.163322/
I am a YouTuber and are only creating videos on CubeCraft.

MattAttack01

Jun 13, 2016
Stone Tower Temple
My name is Matthew I found out about cubecraft by watching BajanCanadian, I found out about minecraft through a group of friends that loved the game and insisted I try it out. so I tried it out on a friends account and I loved it, after a while I decided to get my own account so I could play somewhere other than at a friends house. After a while I started watching BajanCanadians YouTube videos where I found out about eggwars which looked really fun so I decided to try and play it(I found out about cubecraft a couple months after 1.9 came out) and i have been hooked ever since that. i am a huge fan of Star Wars, Legend of Zelda and the X-COM franchise.

Kislesko0317

Oct 21, 2016
Hello Everyone! I'm Kislesko. I'm a Hungarian MC player. My cousins recommended me to play on this server. Hope I'll have some great time here :D
upload_2016-10-21_18-1-26.png

Tadeshi

Oct 26, 2016
US
Well, I guess it's only right to introduce yourself when you first start, so here I go!

Hello everyone! My name's Ivan, but my IGN is TADESHI. I'm only 16 years of age and I'm in the 10th grade. I play for my school's varsity soccer, basketball, and volleyball. Aside from my personal life, I'm a huge gamer even though I keep an A average in all my classes. I mainly focus on the PvP aspect of Minecraft. Detecting hackers is a piece of a cake for me, but of course it's inevitable for me to wrongfully accuse someone.

Anyway, I'm really new to CubeCraft, so I hope to make friends along my new journey that I plan on pursuing.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey, I'm James Lawrence. I was born in London, and I live in London (Which is in the UK for people that don't know). A friend of mine called Atomicninja2000 introduced me to the server in 2014. I've been playing since then and i love it! I don't really drink coffee, I'm more of an apple juice guy :-D My neighbours don't have a fish, but i do have a pond with multiple unnamed fish, 4 cats (Tiger, Teddy, Dewey and Tiny) and a squirrel that comes to our garden most day's for some nuts. I play Guitar and Violin, and i've built my own custom computer (all by myself :-D). I like golf and I also like walking with Llama's. It sounds really weird, but it's really REALLY funny :-D I'm a sword guy, with the occasional use of an axe. I'm addicted to punch bows, and i am pretty useful with TNT (Thus the name ThatGrimCreeper). When i don't have homework i'm usually on cubecraft, and tbh even when i do have homework i still am on cubecraft xD

I am a very proud Diamond rank! I love this server to bits, and i hope that one day...just one day that i could be a real part of it :-D Who knows, in a few years time after my GCSE's and A Levels i could become a staff member :-D

If ever anyone wants to do a game, just send me a message, I play Skywars, SG, eggwars and BlockWars!

Thanks for reading, James Lawrence

Syndicade

Dec 22, 2015
Boston QZ
Hello everyone!
My name real name is Steve, though I'm commonly referred to by my username, Syndicade. I am 18 years old, and I live in the state of Massachusetts. I'm a senior in high school, and plan on going to college in a year or two.
I consider myself a pretty laid back and reserved person. I like to express my opinions and thoughts often. I'm pretty shy physically, though I'm really comfortable with people I know. I enjoy talking with people and sharing some laughs. I also really enjoy helping others in need, especially those going through personal issues.
I've finally decided to officially join this community. I've played on Cube before, and I honestly love it. I'm excited to begin interacting with this community more, and hopefully meet some good people. C:

**I really LOVE music. I listen to everything except country and most rap.**
Below is a list of my favorite bands/music artists:

• Green Day
    • Panic! At the Disco
    • Coldplay
    • Five Finger Death Punch
    • Linkin Park
    • Nirvana
    • Rolling Stones
    • Pink Floyd
    • Led Zeppelin
    • Creedance Clearwater Revival
    • Third Eye Blind
    • Red Hot Chili Peppers
    • Arctic Monkeys

Some Random Facts of Me
  • My favorite video games are Skyrim, Life is Strange, The Last of Us, Uncharted 1-4, and GTA.
  • I work for 4 days at a grocery store.
  • I fricken love dogs, especially wolves! <33
  • I'm basically a walking meme
  • I mostly wear casual/skater for attire.
  • Law & Order is my new favorite TV series.
  • I'm addicted to horror movies and stories.
  • I'm addicted to coffee and tea.
  • I camp on Steam a lot, so hmu if you have one

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hello everyone!
My name real name is Steve, though I'm commonly referred to by my username, Syndicade. I am 18 years old, and I live in the state of Massachusetts. I'm a senior in high school, and plan on going to college in a year or two.
I consider myself a pretty laid back and reserved person. I like to express my opinions and thoughts often. I'm pretty shy physically, though I'm really comfortable with people I know. I enjoy talking with people and sharing some laughs. I also really enjoy helping others in need, especially those going through personal issues.
I've finally decided to officially join this community. I've played on Cube before, and I honestly love it. I'm excited to begin interacting with this community more, and hopefully meet some good people. C:

• Green Day
    • Panic! At the Disco
    • Coldplay
    • Linkin Park
    • Nirvana
    • Rolling Stones
    • Pink Floyd
    • Led Zeppelin
    • Third Eye Blind
    • Red Hot Chili Peppers
    • Arctic Monkeys

Some Random Facts of Me
  • My favorite video games are Skyrim, Life is Strange, The Last of Us, Uncharted 1-4, and GTA.

Welcome to da forums!

Reactions: Syndicade

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Hello everyone!

• Green Day
    • Panic! At the Disco
    • Coldplay
    • Linkin Park
    • Nirvana
    • Rolling Stones
    • Pink Floyd
    • Led Zeppelin
    • Third Eye Blind
    • Red Hot Chili Peppers
    • Arctic Monkeys

Some Random Facts of Me

I see rap music, I like

Reactions: Syndicade

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I'm late but I'm gonna do it anyway :P

IGN: Mr_Eevee_MC
IRL name: Brooks
Favorite games: Minecraft, Rocket leauge, Paper Mario 2, and Splatoon
Favorite game (on cc): Eggwars
Hobbies: Minecraft, Baseball, Dodgeball
Favorite Music: Maroon 5, Undertale music :3

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Am i late? Lol probably am xD

IGN: Deeds76
Name: Dallas
When did i start playing cubecraft: It was a dark and stormy night... lol jk
Actually it was around September of 2015.
How did you find out about the server: I watch BajanCanadian play eggwars and he inspired me to start playing on the beloved cubecraft network :)

I love this server because of the different variety of playres there are on it (except hackers lol).
Theres the players who are kind and help players when they are confused, and players like me, who are da bomb at eggwars.

Thank to all the Staff team for making this server possible! I appreciate the effort you pit in everyday to make this server great, not great, INCREDIBLE!!!!!

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Name: Orlando or iMakeYouBroke
Language: Dutch and English
When I found cubecraft: March 2013
How I found cubecraft: a friend of mine told me about it.
What I like to do on cubecraft: Skywars & Eggwars
What I like the most about cubecraft: The community

Greetings :p

Tatty

Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2014
south west england
ok
Name: Sophie
IGN: crossingeek
What hobbies do you have?: i like to draw and watch anime/kpop variety shows :)
How I found cubecraft: my brother lol
What I like to do on cubecraft: skywars and creative
What I like the most about cubecraft: the community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom