Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LincolnsMine

Aug 25, 2017
So... My name is Lin- Too dark... Maybe this one? Still too dark... Ah this is perfect!

Alright, my name is Lincoln, otherwise known as LincolnsMine, and I'm fourteen years old. I live in the good old United States, spent four years in Brussels, Belgium (A smoggy city full of cars, it rained EVERY day, but I had good internet to play Minecraft :)). I live in the suburbs now, lots of open space and trees, where you can go biking without getting run over. Some things I like to do... Play video games, Minecraft, basketball, origami, and of course, the very best activity, reading! None of that non-fiction stuff, only fantasy and fiction for me. I've read so many books, I can't think of a favorite, but the Inheritance Cycle is close, Brisinger in particular. Hmm, maybe I can say the Heroes of Olympus is my favorite series, but then again, Fablehaven is pretty good... Anyhow, I have a cute little puppy named Cappi, she's three years old, a Belgian Malinois mix, and very nice. I play on lots of Minecraft servers, but Cubecraft is my favorite mini-game server. I like how it's laid back, and people don't tell me to buy stuff. My favorite Minecraft plugin is definitely Slimefun, TARDIS is a close second (I'm a big Dr. Who fan). I've played Cubecraft a while, Maybe two years? Tower defense in my favorite game, especially with the new update. So ya, that's pretty much all about me ;).

~LincolnsMine

Reactions: Demosiz

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to know a lot more about you and welcome on the forums! I hope that you enjoy the forums and stay active. We have a lot of commun, I guess. Brussels is the capital city of Belgium, yes, there are only cars there ;). I life in Belgium, but in the dutch part of Belgium, Flanders. Basketball is also my Favorite sport. Don't forget to read the rules ;).

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
So... My name is Lin- Too dark... Maybe this one? Still too dark... Ah this is perfect!

Alright, my name is Lincoln, otherwise known as LincolnsMine, and I'm fourteen years old. I live in the good old United States, spent four years in Brussels, Belgium (A smoggy city full of cars, it rained EVERY day, but I had good internet to play Minecraft :)). I live in the suburbs now, lots of open space and trees, where you can go biking without getting run over. Some things I like to do... Play video games, Minecraft, basketball, origami, and of course, the very best activity, reading! None of that non-fiction stuff, only fantasy and fiction for me. I've read so many books, I can't think of a favorite, but the Inheritance Cycle is close, Brisinger in particular. Hmm, maybe I can say the Heroes of Olympus is my favorite series, but then again, Fablehaven is pretty good... Anyhow, I have a cute little puppy named Cappi, she's three years old, a Belgian Malinois mix, and very nice. I play on lots of Minecraft servers, but Cubecraft is my favorite mini-game server. I like how it's laid back, and people don't tell me to buy stuff. My favorite Minecraft plugin is definitely Slimefun, TARDIS is a close second (I'm a big Dr. Who fan). I've played Cubecraft a while, Maybe two years? Tower defense in my favorite game, especially with the new update. So ya, that's pretty much all about me ;).

~LincolnsMine

Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this page if you haven't already.
Have an amazing day!

- Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
fantasy and fiction for me
I'm sure you might have already if you like these kind of books, but you should check out the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling, I read for about 2 hours straight just to finish the 5th book in the series. Definitely my all-time favorite book series of all time.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
I'm sure you will have a great time here, as it is a really fun place to interact with the Cubecraft community.
Make sure to read the rule, which Chaos has kindly provided above.

<333

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer

~LincolnsMine
Cool, welcome to cubecraft forums.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom