Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars
Welcome and nice to meet you kate!

Reactions: Katezhn

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

Welcome to CCG!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!
P.M if you need anything!!!

Reactions: Katezhn

IDontForGive_

Jul 22, 2017
HELLO,

it wil be funn to play with you kate :P

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
-
Late welcome from the shird. I hope you've enjoyed the forums so far, - oh and make sure to read the server/forum rules if you haven't already by the time I post this. Hope you'll have a lot of fun here (woah my posts look similar) ☁
-​

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom