Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars
Welcome and nice to meet you kate!

Reactions: Katezhn

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

Welcome to CCG!!!
Enjoy your stay!!!
P.M if you need anything!!!

Reactions: Katezhn

IDontForGive_

Jul 22, 2017
HELLO,

it wil be funn to play with you kate :P

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
-
Late welcome from the shird. I hope you've enjoyed the forums so far, - oh and make sure to read the server/forum rules if you haven't already by the time I post this. Hope you'll have a lot of fun here (woah my posts look similar) ☁
-​

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom