Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katezhn

Jul 16, 2017
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
HELLO,

My name is Katherine, I speak english and spanish, you can call me Kate, Katie or Kat.. it does not matter I got used to all of them;), and I love to play with new people every day (>.<).
I started to play on :cube_light:cubecraft:cube_light:about 2 yers ago because I was in love with skywars but then I stoped playing for a while now I suck at skywars and I'm a pro at eggwars

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Remember to read the rules! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Have a pleasant day. <3

Reactions: Katezhn

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I pick the fourth option: I will call you Katty because why not? :P

Bienvenida al foro de Cubecraft, espero que te lleves bien con todos y seas muy activa aquí ;)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
artworks-000192994882-2focn6-t500x500.jpg

And
Welcome-signs-clip-art.jpg

To our amazing community!!

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey Kat. I don't play EW or SW because pvp is boring to me... not to mention I look like a toddler throwing a tantrum when I swing a sword and completely and utterly useless at it.

However, seeing that SW and EW are both pvp-based, I would have thought being good at pvp would mean you will play well in any pvp-related games, whether SW, EW, or Duels.

I tried to learn how to pvp to open doors for more games (as many are pvp-related), but get bored easily from it. I am a bit of alright at spleef but lack the temperament to keep cool headed if I am having a noob moment lol. In pvp, I probably have the temperament, but lack the skill haha.

Katezhn

Jul 16, 2017
Hey Kat. I don't play EW or SW because pvp is boring to me... not to mention I look like a toddler throwing a tantrum when I swing a sword and completely and utterly useless at it.

However, seeing that SW and EW are both pvp-based, I would have thought being good at pvp would mean you will play well in any pvp-related games, whether SW, EW, or Duels.

I tried to learn how to pvp to open doors for more games (as many are pvp-related), but get bored easily from it. I am a bit of alright at spleef but lack the temperament to keep cool headed if I am having a noob moment lol. In pvp, I probably have the temperament, but lack the skill haha.

Haha! I would to play any other game with you or even teach you how to pvp! :D

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom