Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
New: Shotgun! Connect to "play.cubecraft.net" for the exclusive M4ch1neGun as well!

I've been in this community for a few weeks now, I did enjoy those few weeks and I think it's time for me to properly introduce myself:

Hey fellow CubeCrafters!

As you may have (or may not have) noticed already: I'm Shotgun and I'm not good at joking. So let's skip that part for now and tell something about myself:

I'm 18 years old, I love to play videogames and I'm able to solve the rubiks cube by heart. I'm not that good at PvP but you should be scared when I'm your opponent in TD.

I'm kind of a relaxed guy who doesn't stress a lot. You may have seen me post some messages in the forums or in Discord. You'll also be able to find me in VC (Nederlands as well as English VC).
I'm always trying to be nice to anyone else so if you feel offended because of something I did or said: it was not meant that way!

As I already said: in those few weeks I've been here I really liked it. I think this is a nice community in which one would feel welcome and accepted. I'd love to invest in this community and do what I can to make it even better!

My discord name is Shotgun#0950, so if you are curious what's so special about a Shotgun, just hmu!

I think that was all, if you have any questions: just ask right away and I'd be more than happy to answer them. I ❤️ y'all and have a great day!

Greetings,

Shotgun

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Shotgun, I've seen you around on the discord and it's really cool you started being active on the forums aswell. Enjoy your stay! :)

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Hey Shotgun! Enjoy your stay on the forums!
Thanks!

Welcome Shotgun! Enjoy your stay here on the network :)
Ty!

Hey Shotgun, I've seen you around on the discord and it's really cool you started being active on the forums aswell. Enjoy your stay! :)
I've seen u in the discord as well!👀

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay in here.
I think I will!

Hey Shotgun! I think I've seen you on discord before. Welcome to the forums!
Also, cool that you can solve a rubiks cube:eek:
I gotta be good at something if not PvP...

Hi Shotgun, enjoy your stay! :)
Thank you!

Mea_08

May 27, 2020
Scotland
Hey Shotgun, you seem like a really nice guy and even tho i have already met you i just want to say welcome to the forms!!! ✨ 🌺 😊

• Love
Reactions: Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
  • Love
Reactions: Mea_08
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Who's your favorite S class hero (if you have one yet)
HyperPal wrote on Khxliee's profile.
A7la Zameel
xFqbian wrote on Shiny sandwich's profile.
its been 3 years now. ogs miss you bro <3
Yall still play cc huh
Reesle wrote on Lee1387's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom