Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NeverBeAfraid

Aug 10, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi CubeCrafters, i am NeverBeAfraid as you can see :). I am a 16 year old person from the Netherlands. My hobbies are football and playing games such as Minecraft. I joined CubeCraft this week, and it is a nice server and very nice community. I hope i can make friends in-game, Discord, and here on the forums. Hope you know a little bit more about me, if you have more questions you can always send me a PM on discord or on the forums. Have a nice day guys. :)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hi CubeCrafters, i am NeverBeAfraid as you can see :). I am a 16 year old person from the Netherlands. My hobbies are football and playing games such as Minecraft. I joined CubeCraft this week, and it is a nice server and very nice community. I hope i can make friends in-game, Discord, and here on the forums. Hope you know a little bit more about me, if you have more questions you can always send me a PM on discord or on the forums. Have a nice day guys. :)
Nice to meet you dude:), lets play some day :p

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this helpful page if you haven't already.
I wish you the best.

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Reactions: NeverBeAfraid

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am a
fraid
Anyways nice to know you
I hope to see you online

Reactions: NeverBeAfraid

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome to the forums and nice to know more about you. Yes, you will make fast friends here. I want always to play skywars, so if you want ... can you send a PM to me. I am Mathijs and I am 19 years old. I live in Belgium.

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Hello, @NeverBeAfraid
Welcome to the official forums of Cubecraft!
Maybe it's also useful to read the rules: here.
I wish you the best.

- Hopefully you have a nice stay. For problems or questions, just PM me! :)

L

Lightning McQueen

So many rainbows. GG.
Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this helpful page if you haven't already.
I wish you the best.

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3
That's nice. It's better than the other mods who just put an obnoxious link in

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom