Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NeverBeAfraid

Aug 10, 2017
the Netherlands
Hi CubeCrafters, i am NeverBeAfraid as you can see :). I am a 16 year old person from the Netherlands. My hobbies are football and playing games such as Minecraft. I joined CubeCraft this week, and it is a nice server and very nice community. I hope i can make friends in-game, Discord, and here on the forums. Hope you know a little bit more about me, if you have more questions you can always send me a PM on discord or on the forums. Have a nice day guys. :)

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Hi CubeCrafters, i am NeverBeAfraid as you can see :). I am a 16 year old person from the Netherlands. My hobbies are football and playing games such as Minecraft. I joined CubeCraft this week, and it is a nice server and very nice community. I hope i can make friends in-game, Discord, and here on the forums. Hope you know a little bit more about me, if you have more questions you can always send me a PM on discord or on the forums. Have a nice day guys. :)
Nice to meet you dude:), lets play some day :p

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this helpful page if you haven't already.
I wish you the best.

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3

Reactions: NeverBeAfraid

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I am a
fraid
Anyways nice to know you
I hope to see you online

Reactions: NeverBeAfraid

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Welcome to the forums and nice to know more about you. Yes, you will make fast friends here. I want always to play skywars, so if you want ... can you send a PM to me. I am Mathijs and I am 19 years old. I live in Belgium.

SkyLazer404

Feb 12, 2015
Belgium
Hello, @NeverBeAfraid
Welcome to the official forums of Cubecraft!
Maybe it's also useful to read the rules: here.
I wish you the best.

- Hopefully you have a nice stay. For problems or questions, just PM me! :)

L

Lightning McQueen

So many rainbows. GG.
Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this helpful page if you haven't already.
I wish you the best.

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3
That's nice. It's better than the other mods who just put an obnoxious link in

Reactions: ChaosConjurer
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom