Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Heey everyone,

I've already done an introduction 2 years ago i thought but i wanted to do it one more time because i have been a whole different person.

So, to start, my name is Daphne (my gaming username is always Shayley by the way) and i'm 19 years old. I live in The Netherlands (yes that little country :O).

What do i do for a living? Well, i'm still a student. I've done a Tourism study last year but that wasn't really what i expected so i made the switch to app/web developer. Best thing ever, because i really like making websites and apps. This is a self study so that means i can hand in my work whenever i want to, as long as it's done BEFORE the holidays. Did not happen though, but i made some changes in my study and i will still finish at the same time.

This first year wasn't really the best because i was dealing with a lot of nausea and tiredness. I still haven't seen a doctor because the doctor doesn't want to tell me stuff (i probably will soon). Like.. i keep losing weight for some reason, i can't eat what i want to eat (for example chocolate, candy etc., i will get nausea) and i'm always tired. It's awful, but i'm still alive and i'm recovering a little bit!

My hobbies? Soccer, you wouldn't expect that for a girl i guess. I'm a soccer player for 13 years and currently, i'm a defender and second goalkeeper. I started when i was 4. I had to quit because the club put me in the worst teams. But 2 years later, i started playing again. In those 2 years, i was a dancer.
I used to be a musician as well. I played the flute, soprano saxophone. used to be in an orchestra and i played some piano. I was extremely good at the flute and soprano saxophone. Unfortunately, some stuff happened with my music teacher so i had to quit.
My other hobby is gaming of course, duh! I play games like CS:GO, Minecraft, Hat in Time etc. I don't own many games for pc because i play on my laptop (i don't own a lot of space, will get another SSD next month i guess).

My interests? Mostly tech, i love it! I love to find out what kind of new updates there are for my IPhone (yes i own an IPhone oops) for example, the new IOS 13 update. I'm not an Apple developer so i can't use IOS 13 yet. I will wait for the release though. Also, i love being on Pinterest (Inspo for dinner, desserts etc.).

I guess that's it for now, haha. I can tell you so much more about me but you will probably get annoyed like most people (i talk WAAAAY too much)!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Welcome to the forums, very detailed introduction. Love the colors you used. Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Welcome Daphne! I wish you the best of luck with your self-study course, app/web dev can be super exciting :) I hope your second year goes better than your first (seeing that doctor is probably a good idea!).

Do you play CS:GO competitive? If so, what rank are you? :)

I hope you enjoy your time here :)

Reactions: Shayley

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Welcome Daphne! I wish you the best of luck with your self-study course, app/web dev can be super exciting :) I hope your second year goes better than your first (seeing that doctor is probably a good idea!).

Do you play CS:GO competitive? If so, what rank are you? :)

I hope you enjoy your time here :)
Thank you! My study is very important to me because if i don't make it to the end, i will have to pay all the money back and it's a lot! Here in The Netherlands, you need a study or else you probably won't get a proper job! I can travel for free though but not now, because of the holidays. Also, it's so nice to have a self study course because you can work alone and you just sit in a classroom with other students (i think like 60?). And you can choose your classes, like they are workshops but you can't choose all of them like app development, they don't really have app development, MacOS, Build pc's. I specifically asked for those classes and the teachers said i could follow them. That's not true though. They promised me stuff but those things never happened. Also, i will teach the basics, not really the advanced stuff. That's such a bummer, but for the rest it's a nice study!

For CS:GO, i do play competitive but i'm mostly in noob teams (they leave, they're bad, they surrender etc.), so i don't get a rank. I need to win 2 more to get a rank!

EDIT: i know programming because of my boyfriend, he's a very good fullstack webdev and knows many other stuff. He used to own a great minecraft server with his own plugins i thought, it was called Minecraftercity.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom