Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Island games has been updated , amazing ! I love to play infection so I am really hyped about that one. New update , I am coming home for you !!

Reactions: Anmazing

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Currency
The currency used for all the items in the game is gunpowder. Each player will start the game with 25 gunpowder. Extra gunpowder can be obtained by killing other players. Killing any player will gain you 7 gunpowder and killing an enemy carrying TNT will gain you 12 gunpowder. If TNT explodes 6 gunpowder will also be dropped in the area available for all players to collect. If you die you will keep your gunpowder but lose any equipment you may have already purchased or crafted.
YES

Ender Chests and Enchanting Tables
Ender Chests have now been added to allow players to store their own equipment throughout the game.
Enchanting tables have also been added to some maps as well as lapis ore allowing players to enchant their equipment. But be careful, enchanting tables are often in vunerable places.

YES

Voting
A new time of day voting option has been added allowing players with lapis rank or higher to choose between night and day. Infected players will also be equipped with night vision.
YES

New Maps
City
The threat level of the infection is sky high.
cityforums-jpg.139117

Moon
Fly me to the .....
moonbaseforums-jpg.139118

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dashsmashing

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
Not to be cynical but TNT Trouble is quite similar to Eggwars, not in every way they are still unique games. Now you've added resource collecting and a shop, it is too complicated and I would rather play Eggwars. It looks good on first glance, then you play the game...

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Not to be cynical but TNT Trouble is quite similar to Eggwars, not in every way they are still unique games. Now you've added resource collecting and a shop, it is too complicated and I would rather play Eggwars. It looks good on first glance, then you play the game...
The only similar thing to eggwars in Tnt trouble is, the shopper at each tower, nothing else.

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom