Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is it necessary to report demc7?

• Total voters
Mar 1, 2018
My friends and I recently played a game of eggwars and beat demc7 and he kept calling us gay and wouldn't stop. He also made fun of our skins and names. Our names being; Cudddles, Dr_killgood, piffu, and ChildWithAknife (me). He would just repeatedly call us gay and stupid and noobs. And my friends and I have confirmed that insults like that are probably not allowed and we need help with it.

Attachments

• 2018-02-28_19.48.56.png
    2018-02-28_19.48.56.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 132

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
You're wondering if you should report him?
Go for it.
If people are using "gay" as derogatory term (as an insult), then feel free to warn them and report report them under "bullying" if they continue. The moderators will give them the appropriate punishment.

(edited this message as jollow reminded me of a better reporting option)

Last edited:
F

Facelurite

That seems like old use actually or he’s insulting the colour. Just say no u

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
My friends and I recently played a game of eggwars and beat demc7 and he kept calling us gay and wouldn't stop. He also made fun of our skins and names. Our names being; Cudddles, Dr_killgood, piffu, and ChildWithAknife (me). He would just repeatedly call us gay and stupid and noobs. And my friends and I have confirmed that insults like that are probably not allowed and we need help with it.

In this screenshot there isn't much clear evidence, try to make as much screenshots as possible, you can upload up to 5 screenshot in a report ;)

D

Deleted member 59979

As already said, if they are being derogatory then you can report for swearing/bullying. Otherwise just comepletely destroy them and then see what they have to say xd.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Kazwa wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything! :( I wish you the best of luck in the future ^.^
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulationssss <3
zflrz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratzzzzzzzz <3
Top Bottom