Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I want all of you to put an inspirational quote and tell me who said it.

I was intrigued by it from my friend ;)

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
"But hummus. When did that happen?...but there's a restaurant down the road that that's all they do. That is isn't a proper meal, that's a side-order innit? That's like having a restaurant just floggin' tomato ketchup. Hummus isn't a meal. They don't even try and kid ya to get you in to flog you just hummus, they actually say "Oh it's hummus today." Not gonna work, they shut down within a month." - Karl Pilkington

Reactions: Younisco

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
"With kindness comes naivete. Courage becomes foolhardiness. And dedication has no reward. If you do not understand that; then you are not fit to become a magical girl." -Homura Akemi from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica"

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
"But hummus. When did that happen?...but there's a restaurant down the road that that's all they do. That is isn't a proper meal, that's a side-order innit? That's like having a restaurant just floggin' tomato ketchup. Hummus isn't a meal. They don't even try and kid ya to get you in to flog you just hummus, they actually say "Oh it's hummus today." Not gonna work, they shut down within a month." - Karl Pilkington
Hummus isn't a meal. It's a weapon.
Cordelia: I personally don't think it's possible to come up with a crazier plan.
Oz: We attack the Mayor with hummus.
Cordelia: I stand corrected.
Oz: Just keeping things in perspective.
Cordelia: My point however is, crazy or not, it's pretty much the only plan. Besides, it's Buffy's, and she's Slay Gal, you know, Little Miss Likes-to-fight. So...

Xander: I think there was a 'yea' vote buried in there somewhere.

Angel: Well, he's not crazy about germs.
Cordelia: Of course. That's it! We'll attack him with germs!
Buffy: Great! We'll get him cornered, and then you can sneeze on him.
Cordelia: No! No. We'll get a container of Ebola virus, and... and, um... or -- it doesn't even have to be real. We could just get a box that says "Ebola" on it, and, um... [snaps her fingers] chase him. [everyone is silent] ...With the box.
Xander: I'm starting to lean towards the hummus offensive.
(Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Graduation Day, Part Two)

On Topic: "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: O Lord make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it." -Aurelio Voltaire Hernández

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
YOU'RE NOT A GIRL
You don't have to be a girl to be kawaii.
d9f.jpg

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
"Don't let your whole world burn down because only one person lit a match."
"We may seem different, but somehow we all seem to fit together, just like puzzle pieces."
-sealgoesowowow (am such a poet)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom