Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This Is A Kit About Redstone Usage to kill players
This Is A PvP Duels Insane Kit

you can also kill players with your weapon but there is redstone involved in this kit
2017-03-29_17.45.02.png

The Sword Has Sharpness 2

Note: this kit doesn't encourage camping due to its items even if it may seem this way

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
People are just gonna kill each other with the sword, nobody is going to the his time to make a war machine. Especially with such a limited set of items.

Reactions: Sophie

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Then you don't know me yet ;p
Yeah but you see the thing is, it's not just you who's gonna play the kit but the thousand players on PvP.....
I'm good at redstone too yet I don't think this would be a succesfull kit for duels.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sorry, but I don't see any point in a kit like this. People will just use the swords, or will blow up the entire map with TNT. Nobody would ever use the slime blocks, repeaters, pistons, etc.

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Yeah but you see the thing is, it's not just you who's gonna play the kit but the thousand players on PvP.....
I'm good at redstone too yet I don't think this would be a succesfull kit for duels.

You're right with that, i think this should more be a kit for skywars because there you have ALOT more time to make a machine.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This Is A Kit About Redstone Usage to kill players
This Is A PvP Duels Insane Kit

you can also kill players with your weapon but there is redstone involved in this kitView attachment 131369
The Sword Has Sharpness 2

Note: this kit doesn't encourage camping due to its items even if it may seem this way
I already know nobody is gonna use the redstone, they are just gonna kill eachother with the sword.
Also, I don't know why you added the slimeblocks, it's unusefull in my eyes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom