Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I thought I'd share this with the community.
I had LOTS of blocks, good armor and a great sword.
3s8JEwQ.png

[ ! ]: This is not competitive.. I DO NOT want any replies "I've had a game and my whole inventory was filled with iron swords sharp 2, try better kid!". But I WANT you to also share your most insane inventory in Skywars!
~Berre

comfyyy

I thought I'd share this with the community.
I had LOTS of blocks, good armor and a great sword.
3s8JEwQ.png

[ ! ]: This is not competitive.. I DO NOT want any replies "I've had a game and my whole inventory was filled with iron swords sharp 2, try better kid!". But I WANT you to also share your most insane inventory in Skywars!
~Berre
Haha I never keep unneeded supplies in my inventory, so I wouldn't know what mine is. I am OCD, so it makes me really annoyed when I have a full inventory. (Actually, I am CDO because then it is in alphabetical order.) :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Haha I never keep unneeded supplies in my inventory, so I wouldn't know what mine is. I am OCD, so it makes me really annoyed when I have a full inventory. (Actually, I am CDO because then it is in alphabetical order.) :)
Am I dumb if I don't know what "OCD"/"CDO" means? :rolleyes:

Reactions: comfyyy

comfyyy

Am I dumb if I don't know what "OCD"/"CDO" means? :rolleyes:
OCD:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder
(OCD) is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), and behaviors that drive them to do something over and over (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts. I am OCD about things being neat, clean, organized, and symmetrical. xD So CDO just makes it more organized.

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
OCD:
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a mental disorder in which people have unwanted and repeated thoughts, feelings, ideas, sensations (obsessions), and behaviors that drive them to do something over and over (compulsions). Often the person carries out the behaviors to get rid of the obsessive thoughts. I am OCD about things being neat, clean, organized, and symmetrical. xD So CDO just makes it more organized.
Being clean, organized and symmetrical is kinda austistic. Everyone is a little bit autistic xd

Reactions: comfyyy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Top Bottom