Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2018
Hello there. I'm new here but that doesen't mean that I can't report. For some reaseon I can't post in Player Reports. I tried to registrer but it saying unknown command. So here we are.
Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-50-37.png
Screenshot_2018-08-31-15-50-03.png

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I am not sure but I don't know if that command also works on the bedrock server. Do you have a minecraft account on your pc ?

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As the Bedrock edition of CubeCraft is still fairly new, some aspects of the Java network have not yet been integrated into the Bedrock network. For Bedrock players, creating a reports site account isn't possible yet. Meanwhile, feel free to report any rule breakers on the Bedrock network via a private conversation with myself.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

post scriptum; the skin you wanted to report is allowed, as it doesn't show anything explicit.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Ok , I just found that they're still updating it so that every version can use it. I found it in this thread https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-games-bedrock-edition.206963/ . This is a quote from the thread that tells you more about it.
I found a player who is cheating! Where do I report them? We're updating our reports system to have support for all the new platforms. If you have an account on reports.cubecraft.net already then you can report issues on there as a bug.

Reactions: Buuuddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on caraMel's profile.
What is the new challenge?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉🎂
BicolourSine41 wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Way to late birthday wishes! Sorry!
ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
Top Bottom