Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deyvid

Oct 15, 2015
hello please listen and see I'm just a teenager 15 years I meet today and thanks to my friend mastermaster99 player hiciron ban me the story is this:

mastermaster99 said deyvid want obsidian range cubecraft, responded if he said it pasame your account and you buy it I said yes, but that does not do away with it's yours said is to test if it works I said if at the time said deyvid and have range into cubecraft and said thank you friend without knowing that he had made a mistake at 5 min I ban by the please cubecraft is everything to me came to my classes to play cubecraft all day in cubecraft I am one in real life is another one my dad assaulted me punches, kicks, it is because he has a disease that if you pass something like that is small explodes with anger, and my mom does not help me almost cubecraft I feel at home expect clean the keyboard callus you but please tear it desban ask me !!! I'll do anything will work as a house or something like hacker was the builder plis please ask me desban

minecraft my name is: DEYVID_13

My Skype: DEYVID_13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom