Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deyvid

Oct 15, 2015
hello please listen and see I'm just a teenager 15 years I meet today and thanks to my friend mastermaster99 player hiciron ban me the story is this:

mastermaster99 said deyvid want obsidian range cubecraft, responded if he said it pasame your account and you buy it I said yes, but that does not do away with it's yours said is to test if it works I said if at the time said deyvid and have range into cubecraft and said thank you friend without knowing that he had made a mistake at 5 min I ban by the please cubecraft is everything to me came to my classes to play cubecraft all day in cubecraft I am one in real life is another one my dad assaulted me punches, kicks, it is because he has a disease that if you pass something like that is small explodes with anger, and my mom does not help me almost cubecraft I feel at home expect clean the keyboard callus you but please tear it desban ask me !!! I'll do anything will work as a house or something like hacker was the builder plis please ask me desban

minecraft my name is: DEYVID_13

My Skype: DEYVID_13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom