What do you think?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyawh

Nov 28, 2019
Cat-alonia
nyawhbuilds.weebly.com
Hi! This is gonna be a small suggestion!

Sometimes when I'm in a party with friends, sometimes one of my (or their) messages don't send. Maybe because it's too long or other reasons.

This makes sometimes an awkward situation (at least it has happened to me some times), so maybe if a message in red saying that one of the messages didn't send appeared would be helpful.

Thank you :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It is too long or has a blocked word in it. Too long is really long and you can simply split it up. About the blocked words:
Camezonda replied on that issue
Sadly there are no plans to remove the shadow block. We feel like it's the best method for our chat filter. Since this method was introduced, the amount of times myself or another member of the admin team has needed to amend the filter had dropped significantly. Players tend to not try and bypass if they believe that their messages are being "sent". The chat filter doesn't tend to false block messages, but with any filter there will be some, if you think a message is being false blocked, please report it here. Hope that makes it clearer for you :D

Reactions: Nyawh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom