Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cutecatpajamas

Jun 16, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/They
  1. If you want an avatar you going to have to sign up or login. If you have to sign-up make sure you confirm your account at your mail such as : Spam, junk mail or Inbox. If your sign-up completion isn't there then click the button "Send e-mail again" it pops up a little box, if you want to read it go ahead but if you really have no care about reading it and just want to send it again then click "OK". Once you sign-up you can go to your profile!! To go to your profile, you kinda actually have 2 of them. One is where your setting for you account is and one is where you can message. If you want to change it by one of those then go to either you normal page or go to the account settings. You normal account page is when you put your mouse on you name with a male looking person and you wait till' a box pops up. To get to your profile page you click on the avatar when the box pops up. Then when you get to your profile page you should have your gender symbol. Click on your gender symbol. Once you click on it you can either have a Gravatar or just an normal avatar (I got to have option gravatar, you might not.). If you don't have permission to even click on your gender symbol then your going to have to go to mail like I said check your "Spam, junk mail, or inbox." to complete you sign-up. But if you do have permission then you can either have you gravatar or avatar like I said a phew minutes ago. Either way if your going to have an avatar (pretty sure this only works for avatar) then either the "Browse" Button or, don't click the small gender avatar symbol but click the big gender avatar symbol. It will open up you files. Then feel free to select the image you want for your avatar! So I'm pretty sure a gravatar is you e-mail / g-mail avatar. If I'm incorrect then please correct me. But if you already know what a gravatar is and I'm incorrect then don't listen to what I said. If you know I am correct then yay!!! But anyways you can also change some of your privacy account. When you sign in doesn't ask you when you birthday is and your e-mail is? Well if you click your account (the male looking person, don't wait this time but I mean, you can wait until the box pops up and click "Privacy Settings" but you don't have to wait you can just click your username straight away) then you will have you privacy settings! If your year of birth and/or day of birth doesn't want to be shown (day of birth is asked for home beacause it pretty sure says "Todays Birthdays") then if you see the words with boxes at the end of those words I said "Year Of Birth" "Day Of Birth" you can make it visible or invisible! To make it invisible / visible if you see the boxes at the first starting at either of those sentences there should be a check mark/ x there. If it doesn't have either of those symbols then the info is invisible. But if it is there that info is visible. So if you want it invisible/ visible click on the box! Also if you scroll down you can jot down more information! It asks location, which you can be creative with it EXAMPLE 1 : Location : Hell (make sure you don't live there ^-^ EXAMPLE 2: Location : London (if you don't live there :I)
  • Those are examples. You can be real with us and type where you live but I recommend no one stalking you so I would be funny :>. Again you can be real. Also it has Occuapation, About me (that gigantic box) which you can type your personality, which is what "About Me" is, I would say I'm trash but I didn't care to touch the box. But that's all your Personal Info (which will be shown to public depends if they see it). If your also wondering, "I signed-up but I cant type anything to post!!" Well again, you have to go to your mail such as : Spam, Junk Mail, or Inbox to type in the post sections. Same with forums. But sense your new you can look at the forums :D. Also you might be really wondering, "How do I put images in my post?" Well do you see a little, framed picture? (I don't know how to take screenshots of website stuff but I do on minecraft.) I do. with either the cliff, mountain, or hill? With the most beautiful sun ever? Click on that! It should ask for Image URL. If you don't know what that means it means what the website for the picture is. Yes you might be thinking, "Why can I click a browse button like the avatar so I can open files and search?" My answer is I honestly don't know. Sorry. But you can click your media, which is pictures you can click file for. But its saved media, to go to your media click forums and scroll until you see "Media" and you can post media :). But if you click that camera it says "Media Galler Embed". That means the media that you posted. You can select media that you've posted and pin it on here, your gigantic box (about me) and forums. You can also select "Full Image" its the same image but its a lot bigger. Again you can only do it on the gigantic box (about me), or forums (yes its clearly sad you cant post it on you home page ): ). I was planning to make this "How To Get An Avatar" but I felt like giving a lot of info. Hold on, completely forgot about that upload file down there! Click that for images to! (If you have any images on there :) )

Last edited:
Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
If you want an avatar you going to have to sign up or login. If you have to sign-up make sure you confirm your account at your mail such as : Spam, junk mail or Inbox. If your sign-up completion isn't there then click the button "Send e-mail again" it pops up a little box, if you want to read it go ahead but if you really have no care about reading it and just want to send it again then click "OK". Once you sign-up you can go to your profile!! To go to your profile, you kinda actually have 2 of them. One is where your setting for you account is and one is where you can message. If you want to change it by one of those then go to either you normal page or go to the account settings. You normal account page is when you put your mouse on you name with a male looking person and you wait till' a box pops up. To get to your profile page you click on the avatar when the box pops up. Then when you get to your profile page you should have your gender symbol. Click on your gender symbol. Once you click on it you can either have a Gravatar or just an normal avatar (I got to have option gravatar, you might not.). If you don't have permission to even click on your gender symbol then your going to have to go to mail like I said check your "Spam, junk mail, or inbox." to complete you sign-up. But if you do have permission then you can either have you gravatar or avatar like I said a phew minutes ago. Either way if your going to have an avatar (pretty sure this only works for avatar) then either the "Browse" Button or, don't click the small gender avatar symbol but click the big gender avatar symbol. It will open up you files. Then feel free to select the image you want for your avatar! So I'm pretty sure a gravatar is you e-mail / g-mail avatar. If I'm incorrect then please correct me. But if you already know what a gravatar is and I'm incorrect then don't listen to what I said. If you know I am correct then yay!!! But anyways you can also change some of your privacy account. When you sign in doesn't ask you when you birthday is and your e-mail is? Well if you click your account (the male looking person, don't wait this time but I mean, you can wait until the box pops up and click "Privacy Settings" but you don't have to wait you can just click your username straight away) then you will have you privacy settings! If your year of birth and/or day of birth doesn't want to be shown (day of birth is asked for home beacause it pretty sure says "Todays Birthdays") then if you see the words with boxes at the end of those words I said "Year Of Birth" "Day Of Birth" you can make it visible or invisible! To make it invisible / visible if you see the boxes at the first starting at either of those sentences there should be a check mark/ x there. If it doesn't have either of those symbols then the info is invisible. But if it is there that info is visible. So if you want it invisible/ visible click on the box! Also if you scroll down you can jot down more information! It asks location, which you can be creative with itEXAMPLE 1 : Location : Hell (make sure you don't live there ^-^
  • EXAMPLE 1: Location : London (if you don't live there :I)
  • Those are examples. You can be real with us and type where you live but I recommend no one stalking you so I would be funny :>. Again you can be real. Also it has Occuapation, About me (that gigantic box) which you can type your personality, which is what "About Me" is, I would say I'm trash but I didn't care to touch the box. But that's all your Personal Info (which will be shown to public depends if they see it). If your also wondering, "I signed-up but I cant type anything to post!!" Well again, you have to go to your mail such as : Spam, Junk Mail, or Inbox to type in the post sections. Same with forums. But sense your new you can look at the forums :D. Also you might be really wondering, "How do I put images in my post?" Well do you see a little, frames picture? (I don't know how to take screenshots of website stuff but I do on minecraft.) I do. with either the cliff, mountain, or hill? With the most beautiful sun ever? Click on that! It should ask for Image URL. If you don't know what that means it means what the website for the picture is. Yes you might be thinking, "Why can I click a browse button like the avatar so I can open files and search?" My answer is I honestly don't know. Sorry. But you can click your media, which is pictures you can click file for. But its saved media, to go to your media click forums and scroll until you see "Media" and you can post media :). But if you click that camera it says "Media Galler Embed". That means the media that you posted. You can select media that you've posted and pin it on here, your gigantic box (about me) and forums. You can also select "Full Image" its the same image but its a lot bigger. Again you can only do it on the gigantic box (about me), or forums (yes its clearly sad you cant post it on you home page ): ). I was planning to make this "How To Get An Avatar" but I felt like giving a lot of info. Hold on, completely forgot about that upload file down there! Click that for images to! (If you have any images on there :) )
That would be helpful to new people.
Keep up the stunning work!

Thank you. :)

Reactions: cutecatpajamas

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Its helpful...
But its a little mushed together so if it were seperated into sections that would be better :)

Reactions: MalakMos

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Ooohh, this in some info for the ones that are new to the Forums. This can be helpful but I think most of them know what they have to do to finish the registration of their profile.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
This is a very Nice introduction. I accept your work for all this.. keep it up :)
And also What said above, it's very helpful for members What to do to finish their profile .

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LukaG_ wrote on caraMel's profile.
💙
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
Top Bottom