Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
The Infections leaderboard is too easy to get because you always win. I have seen a lot of people getting afk wins. Basically, they are in party and the owner joins the games while the rest is afk waiting to get infected with the goal of winning faster.

My suggestion is to put a 'Top Human Infections winners' so EVERYONE plays the game. Also, they ruin the game experience to other players who are playing well.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
This should definitely be added. There is currently no way to differentiate between a human win and an infected win. Honestly, think that winning as Humans take more skill and Human wins deserve a leaderboard too. But they should not neglect the infected wins leaderboard.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The Infections leaderboard is too easy to get because you always win. I have seen a lot of people getting afk wins. Basically, they are in party and the owner joins the games while the rest is afk waiting to get infected with the goal of winning faster.

My suggestion is to put a 'Top Human Infections winners' so EVERYONE plays the game. Also, they ruin the game experience to other players who are playing well.
I'm one of these players, and yes, it is true, but it is the same in Eggwars.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland

It is btw very hard to win as a human so HELL no, this would also cause Infected people (from the beginning) to leave the games cause they cant win

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
They will not get a win counted to their wins if they stand afk , it will only bring them bad luck. The added a new system that will make sure that you did something before you become an infected player who will get wins. The system stops people from instant dying or being afk and receiving wins. But I do like your idea about the Human leaderboard part :D

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
They will not get a win counted to their wins if they stand afk , it will only bring them bad luck. The added a new system that will make sure that you did something before you become an infected player who will get wins. The system stops people from instant dying or being afk and receiving wins. But I do like your idea about the Human leaderboard part :D
AFK People also get wins, only if you suicide you don't

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Is this the way they're farming wins now that killing themselves to become infected has been fixed? AFK'ing?
This is pretty much my biggest reason for disliking leaderboards in game. (in fact, riiya_ has already been banned for something similar to this like 4 days ago. I doubt they were coincidentally afk, but it's worth monitoring nonetheless)

Converting the leaderboard to human-only would be great, but I can imagine the same people consciously being dead-weight to the infected team if killed & converted. This is one of the only ways I can imagine them not being able to intentionally become infected for fast win farming.

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
It is btw very hard to win as a human so HELL no
I won 5/5 games as a human without any type of problems. Also, CommunitistCactus made a thread to balance the teams.
Instead of "Top winners" should be called "Top Most games played" because you win without work. This type of players ruins all the game.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I won 5/5 games as a human without any type of problems. Also, CommunitistCactus made a thread to balance the teams.
Instead of "Top winners" should be called "Top Most games played" because you win without work. This type of players ruins all the game.
They should consider adding the option to toggel to "Most humans wins" or smthng

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Yes please. This would be great to see to show skill in a certain win.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌷
Lyriie wrote on Eli's profile.