Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nice suggestion? (you can choose 2)

• Total voters

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
how bout we reset the entire infection leaderboards anyway. It's been broken from the beginning. First the skybasers, then just hiding underground, and now this.
LOL NO
That would be way too unfair
Me and some friends (they're currently on the leaderboard) grinded wins from the beginning, would be unfair, too unfair

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
LOL NO
That would be way too unfair
Me and some friends (they're currently on the leaderboard) grinded wins from the beginning, would be unfair, too unfair
Unfair getting AFK wins? Really? Unfair is getting wins doing nothing and get the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is an amazing idea , I hate it to see people afking to receive wins. I would love to see an afk timer getting added but I think that It only needs to kick you out of the game so that you can't receive wins. Kicking them from a party seems useless to me because they will get kicked out of the game when they're afk for more than 3minutes.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wait a second, what did I just read?

You have to kill at least one human to get the win as infected?????????

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
This is an amazing idea , I hate it to see people afking to receive wins. I would love to see an afk timer getting added but I think that It only needs to kick you out of the game so that you can't receive wins. Kicking them from a party seems useless to me because they will get kicked out of the game when they're afk for more than 3minutes.
Pretty funny to see you say that
You're mostly afk when we're playing ._.

Reactions: Zombiepower
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
To be perfectly honest I am very surprised that there isn't a system that kicks you from being AFK in every game. I personally think that games would benefit from this as there will be less AFK people and as you stated this would probably crack down on players wishing to farm wins just to look good on stats. I find players that do so do not enjoy the game otherwise they would not as stated 'grind' or 'farm' for wins. this can be very disrespectful to others in many cases and it should really be taken seriously.

I agree that a player should be kicked from a game after forsays one minute (or a time around that) for being 'idle' This may kick them to the lobby or a separate let's say 'fake sever' would hold their client until they are active again. This would possibly work with freebuild world mechanics. This may also clear lobbies of unwanted AFK players and could if possible free up games from people as stated 'farming'.

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
We stopped doing so since we got banned, which is 350 wins back in time
upload_2018-2-8_19-14-1.png

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That doesn't make it right nor makes all the other broken wins before it right.
I have a better idea than just resetting

When releasing the game officially, when Infection gets his own lobby, there are 2 leaderboards, one showing the Infected wins, and one showing the Human wins, everybody happy :D

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I have a better idea than just resetting

When releasing the game officially, when Infection gets his own lobby, there are 2 leaderboards, one showing the Infected wins, and one showing the Human wins, everybody happy :D
Nah I still aint happy.
It doesn't make all the broken wins from humans skybasing or hiding underground OK, neither does it the insanely broken way to farm wins right now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Reesle wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday, my friend! 🥳🎂
Top Bottom