Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nice suggestion? (you can choose 2)

• Total voters

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Afk timer
in infection there are really much people farming wins on a not allowed way.
the party owner joins games and the rest of the party is afk, because you never lose in infection.
that is a really sad way to farm xp and come into the leaderboards.
so my suggestion is to make a afk timer. if you are longer than 3 minutes afk you'll:
1. get kicked out of the party
2. get kicked out of the game
3. get kicked out of the server
or just ban the people that are afk farming
Pls let me know about this suggestion.
and wich one you like the most 1, 2 or 3

sorry for my bad english 0_o
@Tacosbefriends @Camezonda

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I am aware farming wins and XP is really easy in Infections. This is in my eyes the solution to stop players from farming wins. I'd honestly prefer 2 minutes. The should really add this to every game.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Afk timer
the party owner joins games and the rest of the party is afk, because you never lose in infection.
so my suggestion is to make a afk timer. if you are longer than 3 minutes afk you'll:

I'm just going to say this, but I'm getting really annoyed by the amount of threads about the "illegal" winfarming
Let me make some things clear

We were NOT banned for being afk, we were banned for mass suiciding with our party to finish games faster
This got fixed already, if someone suicides they have to kill a human to get the win

Adding such a kick-system in Infection should also be added in every other game then; Eggwars, Team Skywars, Archer Assault, Bingo, ...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Afk timer

I think that the player should be warned, as well as kicked from the game. Because @Berre (if I remember correctly) got banned for team-farming xp (I think) and I think it should have been a warning and it should changed to that.
+1

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think that the player should be warned, as well as kicked from the game. Because @Berre (if I remember correctly) got banned for team-farming xp (I think) and I think it should have been a warning and it should changed to that.
+1
I'm just going to say this, but I'm getting really annoyed by the amount of threads about the "illegal" winfarming

We were NOT banned for being afk, we were banned for mass suiciding with our party to finish games faster
This got fixed already, if someone suicides they have to kill a human to get the win

Adding such a kick-system in Infection should also be added in every other game then; Eggwars, Team Skywars, Archer Assault, Bingo, ...

schot

Dec 12, 2017
jup i understand your opinion but i saw a video from @Cubo. from a party of 10? members.
1 of them was actually playing. Imo its a really sad way to farm wins

Reactions: Cubo ㅤ

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Escalated!
wth is that for nonsense

Adding it in Infection only? BE CONSEQUENT
Should be added in any other Team Game too

-

jup i understand your opinion but i saw a video from @Cubo. from a party of 10? members.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Yep, the "1", the owner. The problem is that when they become infectors, they start playing to kill the people. So the AFK timer is not a solution.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
i'm trying to come into the archer assault leaderboards. You definetly need a team its almost impossible without a team

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Yep, the "1", the owner. The problem is that when they become infectors, they start playing to kill the people. So the AFK timer is not a solution.
oow didn't know about that, but i think the problem will get solved

and @Berre no 1v4/5 is not so fair

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
oow didn't know about that, but i think the problem will get solved
As I said, the problem is that when they become infectors, they start playing to kill the humans. So the problem still there, because the AFK timer is not going to do anything. I was trying to play this morning NORMAL, but its impossible with this type of people.

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
Adding such a kick-system in Infection should also be added in every other game then; Eggwars, Team Skywars,
That type of games are different, if you don't play, you reduce your possibilities to win. Maybe you are AFK for a few moments and after 40 minutes of game, I'm sure you don't want to get kicked.

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
Ok you can afk for a little time but there are people that afk for hours. I was wroking hard for my number 2 Spot on speed eggwars then there was a player that just stand afk for like 2000 wins and stole my spot. (I wont say names cuz I am respectfull)

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
i think it helps a lot if you just afk kick them
Nope, they get infected in less than 30 seconds. The AFK kick should be in 20 sec instead of 3 minutes. And the problem stills there, because they can still farming wins.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom