Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Overall I like the game, but !
  • Crafting is boring. Getting your full iron set is this slow routine thing, there's nothing to it. It's a huge turn down of the game's pace. There's also nothing as discouraging as getting killed in the mines and realising that you wasted your time mining iron. After about 5 games, I quitted the routine mining and crafting. I Started wandering in the open and got geared up by killing animals and looting chests, that was way more fun. My stuff was way worse though and I died faster.
Fix: overall just make crafting less important. This can be done by:
  1. spawning in more chests with better stuff.
  2. by giving humans better starter stuff.
  3. Having human kits.
  4. Totally disable crafting and only making placed blocks mineable.
  • Give humans more reason to go out. Hiding and skybasing are currently the most effective way to win.
Fix: Make killing the infected have a reason or more rewarding. Ways to achieve this:
  1. Give the infected a set amount of lives.
  2. Give humans a buff like regen or reward them with gear upon a kill.
  3. Give them an objective like getting to a safe zone or have them defend a machine which is making the cure.
Minor issues:
  • Witck kit is bad replace give more harming pots or harming 2 pots, replace instat health with a splash potion of instant health.
  • Add food to the basic human loadout.
  • Gold chest drops iron sword sharp 1 diamond chest drops diamond sword. They're basically the same, fix that

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Crafting is boring. Getting your full iron set is this slow routine thing, there's nothing to it. It's a huge turn down of the game's pace. There's also nothing as discouraging as getting killed in the mines and realising that you wasted your time mining iron. After about 5 games, I quitted the routine mining and crafting. I Started wandering in the open and got geared up by killing animals and looting chests, that was way more fun. My stuff was way worse though and I died faster.
I like crafting in the game. It gives the infected a chance to surprise humans early in the game. I don't think it's that boring to do if you know you could be attacked from behind at any moment.
Give humans more reason to go out. Hiding and skybasing are currently the most effective way to win.
In my games I had more success fighting in the open than hiding underground. I didn't try skybasing yet. But hiding underground is really dangerous, if 4 or 5 infected come at you in a small space it's really hard to defend yourself and you also have to be careful not to be spleefed or tnt'd. I think humans should get the glowing effect earlier so the infected have a chance if multiple humans are hiding in different spots.
Add food to the basic human loadout.
There's a lot of wheat near the human spawn. First thing I do is craft some bread, giving the Infected a chance to get closer before I can craft my armor. I think that's fair.

Reactions: Animee and A pigeon

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I like crafting in the game. It gives the infected a chance to surprise humans early in the game. I don't think it's that boring to do if you know you could be attacked from behind at any moment.

In my games I had more success fighting in the open than hiding underground. I didn't try skybasing yet. But hiding underground is really dangerous, if 4 or 5 infected come at you in a small space it's really hard to defend yourself and you also have to be careful not to be spleefed or tnt'd. I think humans should get the glowing effect earlier so the infected have a chance if multiple humans are hiding in different spots.

There's a lot of wheat near the human spawn. First thing I do is craft some bread, giving the Infected a chance to get closer before I can craft my armor. I think that's fair.
I like fast paced gameplay, crafting totally kills that and has zero variation. It's true that you can surive without any crafting, but I feel like most other people go in the mines, stay there all game and die. Not much fun to that. Early glowing could be a solution for hiders. With people who hide, I mean people who dig a hole, barricade themselves and make some sort of trap.

I didn't survive long in the open, I had more success camping on that mainbuilding and hitting everyone off. I've also seen other people win because their skybase was so difficult to acces that the time eventually ran out.

I guess you're right about the food, but for me that's again a little thing that slows down the gameplay.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I have to disagree, humans are already able to get OP gear. I know from experience it is not easy winning against humans, Giving them better gear will make it a lot harder. Sorry but good luck anyway and have a wonderful day :)

Reactions: A pigeon

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I have to disagree, humans are already able to get OP gear. I know from experience it is not easy winning against humans, Giving them better gear will make it a lot harder. Sorry but good luck anyway and have a wonderful day :)
I don't exactly want to give them better stuff. I just want crafting too be less encouraged and less important. and from my experience the infected usually win.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't exactly want to give them better stuff. I just want crafting too be less encouraged and less important. and from my experience the infected usually win.
I think it's pretty balanced, I have seen more games where the humans won, today the humans won in all 4 games I played.

Reactions: vinlir and A pigeon

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I always just open chests and break melons. It is easy and you can still kil a lot of infected people. I mostly hate it when people are camping in the mine , it is cooler if you fight with the infected players. I think that Humans doesn't need any starter gear or anything. I just think that there needs to be less ores in the mines because there a lot of ores. I think that the humans are super op after a while just because they have full iron or even diamond. It can be so hard to kill people. I just like the gamemide like it is now.

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom