Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
If you can't pick up blocks which you have broken, how are you able to pick up blocks which you have placed? You have to break blocks first before you can place them again.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
If you can't pick up blocks which you have broken, how are you able to pick up blocks which you have placed? You have to break blocks first before you can place them again.
I'm pretty sure the infected get a few blocks at the start... I guess being able to get them back would be helpful.

Reactions: DragonLord
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I feel a cool addition for infected players would be so they could maybe receive a block every 10 seconds and have a maximum of 10 of those blocks maybe? I feel that may be one of the simple solutions as sometimes in some cases it can make the infected players op? there may need to be different factors put in place for this to be justified but I do feel that some players would present that as an opinion. I feel that the infected should receive blocks on a timer maybe?

It would be nice to receive a change in this category as in some cases it is very underpowered for the infected. Maybe this could be an addition to a possible hard game mode?

:eek:

Reactions: Edgeless

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm pretty sure the infected get a few blocks at the start... I guess being able to get them back would be helpful.
Ooohh, sorry I didn't know that. I haven't started as an infected person yet since I play Infection. I now totally understand and support this idea.

TheImperfect

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2017
i agree with this. you only get 15 blocks as an infected at the beginning which isn't a lot, especially when some of the humans build straight up or house themselves up high. i think this would help and balance it out a bit

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
i agree with this. you only get 15 blocks as an infected at the beginning which isn't a lot, especially when some of the humans build straight up or house themselves up high. i think this would help and balance it out a bit
It also depends on what kit you have. Zombie gets 15 but some get 5 or 10.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I feel a cool addition for infected players would be so they could maybe receive a block every 10 seconds and have a maximum of 10 of those blocks maybe? I feel that may be one of the simple solutions as sometimes in some cases it can make the infected players op? there may need to be different factors put in place for this to be justified but I do feel that some players would present that as an opinion. I feel that the infected should receive blocks on a timer maybe?

It would be nice to receive a change in this category as in some cases it is very underpowered for the infected. Maybe this could be an addition to a possible hard game mode?

I like that idea. A block every 10 seconds and 10 blocks maximum would be a good idea. It's not OP. Good idea!

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016

Yeah I agree cause when some people skybase it's hard to get up there

Reactions: DragonLord

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
They should just double the amount of blocks that Infected players receive. It's not going to change the gameplay at all, unless somebody is camping somewhere they shouldn't be.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I Agree with this suggestion and well-made @DragonLord. Goodluck, Have a wonderful day and I hope this gets added :)
Thank you Jackxist!
They should just double the amount of blocks that Infected players receive. It's not going to change the gameplay at all, unless somebody is camping somewhere they shouldn't be.
Why not just have (as @TheImperfect suggested) getting blocks every 10 seconds and get a maximum of 10? Even 15.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Why not just have (as @TheImperfect suggested) getting blocks every 10 seconds and get a maximum of 10? Even 15.
Harder to implement, plus if somebody is camping up a tree, you'll need to wait like two minutes to be able to kill them. Considering you probably only know they're up there due to it being the last sixty seconds, this won't really help to stop campers.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Harder to implement, plus if somebody is camping up a tree, you'll need to wait like two minutes to be able to kill them. Considering you probably only know they're up there due to it being the last sixty seconds, this won't really help to stop campers.
Enderman kit.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Unrealistically difficult to aim the pearl directly on top of the tree, and even harder to actually kill the player who for the past three minutes, has been waiting for somebody to do that very thing.
True but would you rather have double and still have a chance of running out and having to respawn or just be able to wait a couple of seconds for more blocks?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom