Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Hey there my name is ThePixleWarrior in minecraft and i am here to indroduce myself to cubecraft!

Info about me
My irl name is James and i am currently 13 years old. I am from a small country called Malta. Its in the South of Sicily.

I really love to play basketball and have a chat with my friends. I am a very social persion. If you ever want to talk just start a conversation with me. Dont be shy!

Oh and one more thing i love pvp a lot.
1.9 > 1.8

Started playing Minecraft
I started playing Minecraft in 2011 in single player worlds. I used to play creative but i was a big noob.

Started playing CubeCraft
I have started playing CubeCraft around 2 years ago. I think it was the first ever server i joined, i was amazed and confused when i came on. I started playing with my friends. I joined the forums a few months ago (so you dont need to send me rules and other stuff)

My faivorite game in Cubecraft is BlockWars. I really enjoy it as i like ctf like games. I love all the other games aswell.

My aims
My aim is to stop toxicity and salty once and for all!
I also want to become helper on this server.

Other stuff
The music i listen to is mainly dnb and edm, i dont listen to a lot of music and i love those 2 a lot.
I really love memes and i am a memelord in real life.

If you ever want to 1v1 me just ask. Feel free to talk to me and never be shy infront of me. NEVER EVER

Reactions: 7aMoDi

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to know a lot more about you! I also enjoy basketball. It was my first stopt and I did it for 8 years. Blockwars is certainly a nice game and with the new updates, I enjoy it more than before!

Reactions: ThePixleWarrior

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Nice to meet you :)
Nice to meet you!
At 2014 I don't know what is multiplayer:p
At 2014 April I found multiplayer servers:)
And I was a big noob!
@ThePixleWarrior
Nice to meet you hope you have a good time on CUBECRAFT!! (ik you have been here a long time but I still like to say "hope you have a good time on CUBECRAFT") :D
Haiio! Nice to meet you!! :)
Thanks too all of you :)

Reactions: Demosiz
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom