Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Because they are not needed. If you have enough regular golden apples its just as good if you get both the regen from saturation and the gapple at the same time.
Did you know that gapples become more expensive, they will become the limiting factor in fights, so the person with the most gapples will win? (unless the opponent is very bad at pvp)

Reactions: CommandantSlime
A

A pigeon

Did you know that gapples become more expensive, they will become the limiting factor in fights, so the person with the most gapples will win? (unless the opponent is very bad at pvp)
Thats true. However eggwars isnt just who can click the mouse at the perfect time and strafe ; its about strategizing to get the most of available resources and calculating when to strike the enemies

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What I do for I'm in a 1v5 on teaparty is get like 5 stacks of TNT,'lure them all into a gen room then blast them all. TNT wont damage me because I placed it, but it damages all of their armour pieces. Usually two or three die from the TNT explosions alone, and the rest lose their helmets so I can crit them out with a sharp 5
like this?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
like this?
yes
Thats true. However eggwars isnt just who can click the mouse at the perfect time and strafe ; its about strategizing to get the most of available resources and calculating when to strike the enemies
Yes but how are you meant to know how many gapples the opponent has? Would just be easier if fights were based on pvp instead of number of gapples (

A

A pigeon

yes

Yes but how are you meant to know how many gapples the opponent has? Would just be easier if fights were based on pvp instead of number of gapples (
Maybe we should replace gapples with golden carrots? Regen pots in hardcore for 15 diamonds?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You do realize I'm against the nerf, right? Just making sure.
I know your against the nerf, when I said "we" I meant me and the other 24 voters.
Ok well the solution for that is to restrict the ability to eat golden apples if your combat tagged, but I dont know how many people will agree with me on that.

The Real Xevoro

Aug 19, 2015
US East Coast
This idea is an interesting one for sure. I only play eggwars on 1.8, and with the jitterclicking, I believe that it would be a good implementation! Good idea! +1

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I know your against the nerf, when I said "we" I meant me and the other 24 voters.

Ok well the solution for that is to restrict the ability to eat golden apples if your combat tagged, but I dont know how many people will agree with me on that.

Aren't you supposed to eat gapples to regain lost health from the fight, mid-fight? As both a health pot and a food. Yea, they can help after or before a fight, but they're meant to be used mid-fight.

This idea is an interesting one for sure. I only play eggwars on 1.8, and with the jitterclicking, I believe that it would be a good implementation! Good idea! +1

Maybe only add the nerf in 1.8?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Maybe we should replace gapples with golden carrots? Regen pots in hardcore for 15 diamonds?
To fix gapples being the limiting factor, there are two options
Make gapples very cheap so there is always a surplus of gapples so fights are based on damage dealt (this is already the case)
Or just remove gapples from OP mode entirely (probably the most fair option, but not sure if this will be popular)

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
To fix gapples being the limiting factor, there are two options
Make gapples very cheap so there is always a surplus of gapples so fights are based on damage dealt (this is already the case)
Or just remove gapples from OP mode entirely (probably the most fair option, but not sure if this will be popular)
Or restrict the sue of gapples, so you cant eat them in the middle of fights.

A

A pigeon

Golden carrot saturation could well replace gapples if they’re removed❌

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
noooo, golden apples is one of the main things that create the border between eggwars and other gamemodes - except for the fact that you have more than one life- which also allows noobs that have no chance in winning to at least have a slim chance in winning. Noobs deserve a chance and golden apples give them the chance :)

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
noooo, golden apples is one of the main things that create the border between eggwars and other gamemodes - except for the fact that you have more than one life- which also allows noobs that have no chance in winning to at least have a slim chance in winning. Noobs deserve a chance and golden apples give them the chance :)

And before anyone replies with something like "Noobs have to get good before they can win," or something like that, do note that this gives them an opportunity get better.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Golden apples dont make eggwars different from other games, the fact that you buy gear with tokens and you can respawn is what sets it apart. Also golden apples dont give noobs a chance, it just delays their death.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Golden apples dont make eggwars different from other games, the fact that you buy gear with tokens and you can respawn is what sets it apart. Also golden apples dont give noobs a chance, it just delays their death.

Delaying their death(s) is important. It adds to the game. While it may be annoying, it makes the game a little more fun IMO. I just like having the noobs around, you know?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom