Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should powerful golden apples’ price be reverted in eggwars?

• Kept the same

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Increased to double

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Removed on normal

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
In eggwars on normal and overpowered, you can buy a powerful golden apple for 8/16 diamonds. This was half the price it started, which used to be 16/32. These apples are also referred to as “god apples” or “notch apples” due to how absolutely overpowered they are. I feel like the old price was at least somewhat fair, because you couldn’t just spam them without skill. Most normal battles become who has the most notch apples win in the end. I think it would be fair to increase the price back to its old amount at the least. It honestly may be better for them to be outright removed on normal to make it more about skill, and not about stacking like overpowered is.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In eggwars on normal and overpowered, you can buy a powerful golden apple for 8/16 diamonds. This was half the price it started, which used to be 16/32. These apples are also referred to as “god apples” or “notch apples” due to how absolutely overpowered they are. I feel like the old price was at least somewhat fair, because you couldn’t just spam them without skill. Most normal battles become who has the most notch apples win in the end. I think it would be fair to increase the price back to its old amount at the least. It honestly may be better for them to be outright removed on normal to make it more about skill, and not about stacking like overpowered is.
Except if you're really bad at MC, you can't lose after eating a god apple

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom