Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spring5972

Novice Member
Sep 16, 2021
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
She/Her
Fire Aspect I for Sword of Riches is just a trash item, not useful for this weekly item and Knockback I for Tommyhawk isn’t that much. So we needed to increase one (1) level higher so it does way better than before and the problem with Tommyhawk’s durability uses 2 per hit because what the description is the Tommyhawk only has like 5 uses but this game says you take 3 hits for that Tommyhawk to break so it was useless.

EntityRqised

May 29, 2019
United Kingdom
Pronouns
She/Her
As @human being has stated it would be way too overpowered to increase the enchantments higher.
In my opinion the enchantments currently are quite decent as weekly items so I'd have to disagree with this suggestion unfortunately.

Reactions: Goldy

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Fire Aspect I for Sword of Riches is just a trash item, not useful for this weekly item and Knockback I for Tommyhawk isn’t that much. So we needed to increase one (1) level higher so it does way better than before and the problem with Tommyhawk’s durability uses 2 per hit because what the description is the Tommyhawk only has like 5 uses but this game says you take 3 hits for that Tommyhawk to break so it was useless.
I disagree, it would be too overpowered.

Reactions: Iridinox

TheDuda

Novice Member
Jan 31, 2022
Cold Darkness
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with the fire aspect sword being bad, but Knockback one in the tommy hawk in itself, it incredibly overpowered. If you use it in the right places, even a person who's much better than you in PvP won't stand a chance, you just got to use it correctly. Giving it knockback two, will just make it impossible for anyone near the void to kill you.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom