Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

yay or nay?


  • Total voters
    6

Xd_pro

Member
Aug 23, 2020
1
0
2
28
The title says it all. There should be some pre-set options as well as a section to type a custom message or add proof (like a recording). The more times a player would get reported for hacking, the higher the sensitivity of the anticheat would go. I'd like this because it would be a much faster way to get cheaters banned.
 

Felinesheep1982

Well-Known Member
May 5, 2020
232
198
119
20
There are not enough bedrock staff for this and the command would be heavily abused by people who do not know various parts of the game, for example jump bridging and broken hitboxes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Landon AWESOME9
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom