Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Youseef Al-Rifai

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Sep 21, 2022
Iraq
www.youtube.com
would like to suggest an improvement idea to experience our beloved game. I've noticed that a new map titled "Warden" has been added, and although players are having exciting adventures in this map, I've noticed that players aren't getting any reward when killing cannons.

In my opinion, it would be nice if players could get an inspiration bonus when killing a Warden. For example, the player can obtain an upgraded sword that will help him defeat opponents. This change will give players an extra incentive to take on the challenges and dangers of map battles and add a touch of suspense to the game.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I voted unsure because:

• Granting a reward will encourage players to kill it, and having the warden around throughout the whole game is amazing.
The presence of the warden adds a lot of dynamism to the game, you're usually forced to be in constant movement, and since the Warden is usually populating the middle of the map, it provides unique gameplay you would otherwise not have.

I would however vote agree if the warden would respawn a few seconds upon being killed!

Reactions: Youseef Al-Rifai
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom