Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImKehz

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2017
SENTINEL DONATION.jpg

Hello staff members and Cubecraft members.

A one day ago I sent out a suggestion to improve our anticheat through voluntary donations from people who want to end the wave of hackers. A lot of people have asked me to specify about it, so I'm going to give clear instructions on how administrators might get ideas.

1. Organization

Just as there is a section that deals with translation, there will be certain administrators and staff who take care of donations as much as add it on the web as much as adding in-game ads to this new support method.

Announcements will be made where they will encourage the public to enter the link where they direct them to donations.

2. Reward

Players who make this donation will also be rewarded for their generosity with the following elements in the game:

- 1 Uber Cubelet.
- 100 Points.
- 300 Experience.

Captura de pantalla 2020-01-05 a las 23.51.50.jpg

3. Location

The location of the donations section for Sentinel will be on The official Cubecraft website in your store. I attach an image that I have edited with Photoshop to give you an idea.

Captura de pantalla 2020-01-05 a las 1.27.54.jpg

Also Java and Bedrock players will also get a message like this:

Do you want to support our anticheat with a donation?
Go have this link and help us improve our server.

4. Pros and cons

✅ Pros:

We will all be able to collaborate in the work of improving Sentinel.
People who donate will also receive a small gift.

If the anticheat is improved there will be a better game on the server.
There will be fewer complaints from players that nothing is done to improve Sentinel.

❌ Cons:

We won't have a secure guarantee that those funds will go to Sentinel.
It is very difficult to update Sentinel to improve day by day.
It will provide more coding and programming work to our Sentinel computer scientists.

Now to end up in this thread and you can comment, it is that there are people who strive to improve in Sentinel, per. That's why it's not a outrageous donation, but it's a small amount of money that we can all make together. Think about the people behind this and how to really get this money to keep working for the server. It is true that it is one more catalog in the store, peritus can improve us Cubecraft.

‼️ADVERTENCE‼️

This thread is just a suggestion, I'm not claiming anything, just convincing that it's worth what I'm going to like.

eth.gif

witchypurse

Novice Member
Jun 26, 2019
1 uber cubelet for 2 pounds? not going to happen :P
all though i like the idea. This is not how it works. Cubecraft hires someone to improve sentinel and to get another person working on it you will need thousands of donations. If 250 people donate. You have 500 pounds, that aint a lot to do anything major on sentinel

Reactions: 6Sence

6Sence

Jan 5, 2020
This is pretty stupid, you should use the money you make from people purchasing ranks and cosmetics to improve ur antcheat, not asking for more money from the community. Making a proper anticheat is not as hard as u make it out to be, I am a cheat dev and my fly from almost a year ago still works, have made no progress on your ac except some trashy landing check that can be easily bypassed.

Reactions: worm3

worm3

Jan 6, 2020
Its a pretty bad idea. The current dev should be smart enough in updating sentinel. If sentinel cant get fixed, then hire a new dev

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
This is pretty stupid, you should use the money you make from people purchasing ranks and cosmetics to improve ur antcheat, not asking for more money from the community. Making a proper anticheat is not as hard as u make it out to be, I am a cheat dev and my fly from almost a year ago still works, have made no progress on your ac except some trashy landing check that can be easily bypassed.

1 uber cubelet for 2 pounds? not going to happen :p
all though i like the idea. This is not how it works. Cubecraft hires someone to improve sentinel and to get another person working on it you will need thousands of donations. If 250 people donate. You have 500 pounds, that aint a lot to do anything major on sentinel

How are they gonna pay the servers then? if they spend all the money on sentinel..... i think it is a good idea to add this to the store, but a Uber Cubelet is maybe a little bit to OP, because people only gonna buy this thing to get an uber cubelet so they can then better remove the ubercubelet from the store.... I really like the idea and i think it is an good idea... also people that are recording on cubecraft don't have problems with hackers.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
The idea is pretty good right now since it’s organised.
The donation is fairly cheap, and it comes with small gift which is nice.
Don’t see what’s wrong with it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom