Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Cubecraft has one of the good anti cheat sistem which allows player to use 6 block reach,kill aura anti knock back and hitbox for hours before getting banned if they get banned at all.Im not a person which can make own anti cheat so don’t put that thing after my suggestion in the replies.There are developers which get PAID to make this server better especially LoonyRules which is the anti cheat developer.Sentinel is useless most of the time,because it isn’t smart enough currently to caught the cheaters fast.
Punishment track for Sentinel bans is too good.7 day then 30 day and after all of that perm ban.Not everyone deserves second chance.I disagree with that bhopers deserved second chance.My suggestion is Permanently first ban and if it’s false ban and if it’s legit person it will apeal right?
Same for the ban for use of illegal modifications

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Cubecraft has one of the good anti cheat sistem which allows player to use 6 block reach,kill aura anti knock back and hitbox for hours before getting banned if they get banned at all.Im not a person which can make own anti cheat so don’t put that thing after my suggestion in the replies.There are developers which get PAID to make this server better especially LoonyRules which is the anti cheat developer.Sentinel is useless most of the time,because it isn’t smart enough currently to caught the cheaters fast.
Punishment track for Sentinel bans is too good.7 day then 30 day and after all of that perm ban.Not everyone deserves second chance.I disagree with that bhopers deserved second chance.My suggestion is Permanently first ban and if it’s false ban and if it’s legit person it will apeal right?
Same for the ban for use of illegal modifications
This suggestion is just absurd.

Permanently punishing someone upon first incidence is absurd.

Imagine the outrage of legit players who got “permanently banned”. They would be so worried which would end up in chaos.

No.

Reactions: CraftCreatures

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Pretty sure there isn’t anymore who would take a serious look at your suggest if you are being this rude about sentinel/Loony...

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Gonna go ahead and lock this thread as we aren't going to straight up perm ban those for cheating right away or if they get unfairly false-banned. The rules are fine as it is and punishing people for 7 days first via Sentinel is fair enough, especially if it was a false ban or to give cheaters another chance or 2 to prove themselves capable of playing on the server without illegal modifications.
Also, keep in mind that Sentinel is a work in progress. There's no such thing as a perfect Anti-cheat to ban cheaters and block all existing/future bypasses right-away as that isn't possible. It still does it's job and it's most likely cheaters using better bypasses. (Fyi, it's a cat and mouse game type of deal)

Got anymore questions/issues with this thread, feel free to contact me!
- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom