Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pacmanLD

May 24, 2020
https://imgur.com/VfhDclV

A few friends and I have been going for some achievements in tower defense recently but after trying the "Win a game with a castle health of under 10hp" we think that it could be impossible. If you look in the image linked the bar at the top is empty, yet when we won this game we didn't get the achievement. To my knowledge there is no way to see a numerical value of the castle hp so I can't be sure of what health it actually was but I find it unlikely that it was not under 10 hp.

If anyone knows anything about the achievement or if there is a way to see the true hp of the castle please let me know.

Thanks

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think you can see the numerical health of the castle. But about the achievement, I got it in the late end game and we just send our troops a second faster. What also works is if both teams spamm spiders and zombies and place no towers, then the team that kills most troops by hand wins and you have a big change that your castle will have really low health since you both put down the same troops therefor the damage is almost the same.

Reactions: Colleeee

pacmanLD

May 24, 2020
I don’t think you can see the numerical health of the castle. But about the achievement, I got it in the late end game and we just send our troops a second faster. What also works is if both teams spamm spiders and zombies and place no towers, then the team that kills most troops by hand wins and you have a big change that your castle will have really low health since you both put down the same troops therefor the damage is almost the same.

That makes sense but would require a lobby where we had full control of both teams. My point remains though that with the castle health that we achieved there didn't seem to be much lower we could get it. Even with the way that you did it, I'm sure there's a degree of rng in it and its not something you could do in a regular game

Luukk

Nov 20, 2015
A tower in TowerDefence
I agree, this is a very difficult achievement. Indeed, as pacman said this would require a lobby with full control. This is also the only tip I could think of other than having a huge amount of luck!

Reactions: Colleeee

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
Well I got this achievement completely on accident in a 1v3 but it is definitely possible at least :)

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
2020-06-03_21.46.50.png

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
Anyway, the only way I can think of to figure out the true health of the castle is to do nothing until armageddon (Lightning since towers won't matter, all that really matters is that guards are disabled and that nothing that you don't want to spawn shows up), then just send enough exp (enough to be killed just by sword, or with a mage I guess) until you can send one blaze, send one blaze and let it hit the castle. I only use blaze because their hits are easy to measure (just count fireballs) and you can see exactly how much damage each one does (1 damage) on the mob menu. Just count the fireballs until death, multiply that by 4 since armageddon brings castle to a quarter health and thats how much the castle has. Granted, super complicated and requires a lot of waiting, but I may just do it and post this information here for you. So if you're wondering, this is how I will get the number lol

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I agree. Too difficult achievement.
However, I do not play for achievements.

Top Bottom