Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I really like the idea, on Java you can already see the map you're in on the scoreboard. Though in team maps this is not possible. So I would like if this command would be implemented. Though I suggest you creation a suggestion thread, you can do so here: https://cbecrft.net/suggestions.
That way there is an actual chance this gets implemented!

• Agree
Reactions: Amazinq and Matriox

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I really like the idea, on Java you can already see the map you're in on the scoreboard. Though in team maps this is not possible. So I would like if this command would be implemented. Though I suggest you creation a suggestion thread, you can do so here: https://cbecrft.net/suggestions.
That way there is an actual chance this gets implemented!
I missed to move it to suggest place ;(

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland
I don't think this is necessary, because before the game starts (whatever game you play) it says the name of the map on the right of your screen. So this would (in my opinion) be a waste of developing time.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think this is necessary, because before the game starts (whatever game you play) it says the name of the map on the right of your screen. So this would (in my opinion) be a waste of developing time.
Yes, but it's better than not,
And this suggest is in hypixel already

Reactions: Matriox

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Well of course I don't know exactly how much work this is to implement. Though if it doesn't take too much time, it would be a great addition. As I mostly don't pay attention in the waiting lobby and then in the game I'm curious which map it is that I'm playing. So I'll know which map to play again or to avoid, depending on whether I like the map or not.

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes this will be helpful on all games as it is easy to see what other players/users/friends are referring to. If this gets moved to Feedback and Suggestions we can agree

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
I remembered a while ago when I was reporting a bug in Survival Games and I realised there was no place to find what the map is called at all.

So this is definitely a good suggestion :agree:

Reactions: Silco

JustWaved

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2020
It would be cool if stated the map team/ creators of that map but otherwise it would be kinda pointless

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom