Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, I guess this would be a nice feature to have, but I don't think it is all that important. If you buy the rank for, let's say... Eggwars, you will be able to see what every map is and you can choose whichever one you want.

Reactions: Flxxme

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I mean, I guess this would be a nice feature to have, but I don't think it is all that important. If you buy the rank for, let's say... Eggwars, you will be able to see what every map is and you can choose whichever one you want.
I can do the same on Java, though sometimes it's easier to join a random map. I don't pay that much attention to the map I'm joining and sometimes I'm in a party and the party owner selects a map. I mostly want to know which map I'm playing at the moment I see it, so I don't pay attention to the map before the game started. In these cases, I don't know which map I'm playing and it would be nice to have a command to check this during the game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom