Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucasshg [Diamond]

Mar 8, 2016
Hi, I'm very sad after having heard this news, I am a player of his network, giving rank diamond, and game two years ago in his server, I do not have a very good pc and 1.9 me very wrong, I'm not the unique, there are many people complaining about the same thing, really support the idea that implement the 1.8 and 1.9 since not everyone likes the 1.9 is for their changes implemented in terms of PvP or being the latest version and not have a Optifine version.

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
We’ve decided to NOT support both 1.8 and 1.9 client as we want to embrace the new features in 1.9 and make the most out of them! If you’re still on a 1.8 client you won’t be able to join the server from now on so make sure you update your client to join the fun :)

We’ve tested current gamemodes, and upcoming ones, with Minecraft 1.9 and we feel the new update is really cool. There’s new blocks and block mechanics (Such as single glass panes now being a glass “pole” - check it out at Dance Off in the Lobby) so our builders can play with these to make you cooler maps!

We think the new 1.9 PVP mechanics are pretty nifty, we're going to monitor how it effects balance and gameplay over the coming days so you'll notice that we may tweak one or two things as time progresses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom